!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding some mods' attitude

+4
Apothecary
CaptainSkipper09
Bonzo
Apfelbrot
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Regarding some mods' attitude Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Dear moderators:

If a player informs you about massive spawnkilling: kick the spawnkillers.
You are not supposed to check whether that player is one of your friends or not and then 'maybe' think about if that player is important enough for you to move your lazy ass.

backgroundstory:

Do your job.

If you don't like that: become a VIP instead.

2Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Since Apfelbrot was kind enough to make a topic, I'll share some logs.
Not in any way related to that incident, but it's still a clear sign that something is very very wrong with some moderators here.
Follow the link below and search for keywords such as "Gay" or "Justin Bieber" or possibly "Ghosty-Goo" (which was me, not gonna deny that I kind of called them retards). Nothing has been removed or added. Notice how the geniuses are even using the [Mod] tag while derping.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/svqkwo5g0gf19au/29-Nov-2013_18-10-12.txt
Enjoy.

3Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Well i don't know if you include me there Apfelbrot..

Dah..that's all i can say..

4Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I'm tired of mod's who can think if they have mod they can do everything !
Damn , this is why everybody apply for mod they are doing a big mistake.
A biggest mistake is that most of them i mean over 50% are get accepted and they in game are some[CENSORED by Apo] who spawnkills and then they leave and on forum they use some "juices" words to show the world they are innocents.
INNOCENTS PROOF NOTHING!
Everybody apply for mod , everybody is almost accepted , everybody spawnkills , telekill even the MODS , everybody talks about how good they will be as mod but they are pathethical of stupid.
I'm here to say my last's words on this topic .

I
So it was in the beginning; so ever it shall be.
II
But without a purpose, an Human is nothing. A warrior without a war is no warrior at all.

I hope did someone understand the message.

5Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@Skipper: I don't remember which moderators I'm talking about, I also can't check online users. So I guess every mod has to decide for his own if he thinks he's included. I know the "who are you?"-mod though, it's not you.

Anyway, I 'm not going to report anyone so I'm neither going to share names. I just want the addressed individuals to think about their attitude.

6Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I know who is that MOD but i don't want to talk about it... :/

7Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

There are many useless mods.

8Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Apothecary did you know the MOD(s) name? So if you know them you can say that they are not useless they are skilled and they know what they have to do and they doing that...
Don't say that they are useless than i say the VIP(s) useless and the VIP(s) get removed and i can kick the VIP spawnkillers...

9Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Don't make me give names of useless mods.
There are too useless vip's.
Oh yea , i saw a kid who is mod yea very skilled...

10Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

1.: You don't need 'skill' to be a good moderator. Instead you have to protect the server, which requires the ability to think and to behave. 'Skill' is not necessary.

2.: VIPs actually are useless. They can't do anything special, besides wearing hats and using chat colors, and that's not usefull at all. They can't do anything a regular player can't do as well.

11Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

My skill 0/10
But i'm doing my job .
Doesn't matter -_-

http://Pul9.co

12Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:06 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Apfelbrot wrote:1.: You don't need 'skill' to be a good moderator. Instead you have to protect the server, which requires the ability to think and to behave. 'Skill' is not necessary.

2.: VIPs actually are useless. They can't do anything special, besides wearing hats and using chat colors, and that's not usefull at all. They can't do anything a regular player can't do as well.

Uhmm i am not saying that skill in the game was necesarry i am saying that they have more brain than the others...

(There are some other player who are have more knowledge what i didn't mention...)

13Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Most our mods are useless hard to find good mod
Also VIP are not useless the most of reports made by VIP and calling VIP useless is a bit offensive don't u think??

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

14Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Regular players (like me) can do reports as well, so that's not something special that differs VIPs from others. I'm sorry if someone felt offended.

15Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 pm

These kind of herps doesn't deserve any responsibilities, even awards/medals (except for "Worst Mod Awards")

Even admins fail in handpicking some moderators (seems other players can completely hide their real attitudes) resulting to huge amount of players doing abusive things, having some advantage, and even doing selfish things like banning for personal reason.

16Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:54 pm

smn

smn

And the 1st Worst Mod Award goes to Pirates Killer. By freekicking a lot, acting like a kid all the time and several other insanely stupid things he has done this season, he could win this title with ease. Congratulations!

17Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:04 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

And first spawnkiller and insulter award goes to smn

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

18Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Cool award NiaoYman, you deserve a off-topic medal.

Anyway the fact here is if you are so freakin' irritated, or getting annoyed with the other players, there's a tiny chance that you will rage like a monster and kick the players out of the server, of course that's clearly wrong.

19Regarding some mods' attitude  Empty Re: Regarding some mods' attitude Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:57 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I think off-topic has been maded a lot does anyone get sad if i do too some little OFF-TOPIC?Ok..then no.

off-topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum