!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod apply...Again [Rejected]

+3
Apfelbrot
ThePaprika277
DrCamper
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 pm

DrCamper

DrCamper

4d 6H
Okay,I have seen WAY TOO MANY hackers
And no mods/admins
I'm getting REAL tired when there are hackers around the server

See other apply for more info about me
https://mc2d.forumotion.net/t623-camper-s-mod-request-rejected

2Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:52 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Than go to forum and if you see a MOD pm him and he kick the hacker...

And there are a lot of MOD you just want a reason to get MOD...everyone use this reason...

3Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 pm

DrCamper

DrCamper

There was 1 hacker 5 mins ago
And another one like 1 hour ago
EDIT:there's one right now

4Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

From my outside-position I think DrCamper could be a good moderator. Although there are many mods I would give him a chance.

5Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Good luck man

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

6Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

DrCamper hmm i played with you on server, first time you say that YOU DON'T LIKE ME.
I have to say...good luck you really helped me.
You will be fit good like a mod, and you are active this is important , hope you will get mod.
Good luck.

7Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

DrCamper wrote:4d 6H
Okay,I have seen WAY TOO MANY hackers
And no mods/admins
I'm getting REAL tired when there are hackers around the server
This message seems he wants that he would become MOD directly?

He said this " I'm getting REAL tired" that would mean that
It is a like Begging that he would really like to be MOD with stupid manner

I'm sorry to tell this but..As you can see:
We MODS are planning to do..especially Hitman and Random..
Also this would again REJECTED

Although we are working on it that we will do our Jobs..
We MODS are acting as "normal players" to watch over these hackers..
Camper there is still days you can apply..As for now there are lot of Damn MODS...

8Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Stop give this reason to be a mod..
As we know .. no server perfect .
There a servers have hackers and normal players and idiots playing without read rules .
So , honestly i'm always when server less than 20 players i play with the VIP usgn. If i see hackers i change usgn to ban them .
And when server more than 20 players i open the MOD2 usgn and i keep hide my self because i know this law ; many players = broking rules

http://Pul9.co

9Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:28 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

This is what i meant Camper

We act ourselves like "normal players"
Like Hitman did...His using his VIP and then change to MOD for securing the sever..

Anyway i am also like that..I don't use my USGN when few Payers...I am just watching the server and act as normal players like them..

10Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod apply...Again [Rejected] Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Gj mods

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum