!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cause of the problem.

+3
Apothecary
NiaoYman
Hitman-ps
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cause of the problem. Empty Cause of the problem. Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I do not know where i should start, perhaps to start VIP's problem. There are a lot of VIP's and some of them don't deserve the VIP status because they broking rules and start play without read the laws and rules .

The second problem that's for admins inactive , they often don't visit forum and when they did it just add new VIP's and new bullshit maps without safe zones. And they don't see reports or punish any VIP or mod .

Solution ? Ok give someone can run this server without any problem without inactive if he inactive the others run it . Not like now 2 adm inactive and bullshit afk.

http://Pul9.co

2Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Yeah that's what I'm talking about well hitman I trust you also skipper can be admin for now

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

3Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:29 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I don't know if i deserve it. Anyway it's Rodion choice.

http://Pul9.co

4Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:58 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I go on for Hitman ADMIN he is very active !!
Make Hitman/Skipper ADMIN!
Someone who is ACTIVE!!! Like Hitman and SKipper.

5Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Uhh..Me?

I am not ready for that Position...

But anyway MOD 2 is more suitable for me to watch VIPs this time..

If Admins accept anyway..

6Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:38 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Good luck

7Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Come on, Skipper, you are too self-conscious! You already behave like an administrator (e.g. telling everybody that, and why his application is rejected, etc. etc.), so I don't see why you shouldn't at least test how it is to be an admin. The community needs administrators, and you can always retire anyway.
Anyway, it's your decision of course, and we all have to accept your decision, whatever you decide. Still: don't be so self-conscious!

It could also be interesting to make a poll about which person the community would prefer best to become an administrator. Please, post your suggestions so we can make that poll.

Ontopic, I can only agree. Retarded VIPs and bullshit maps are well known problems. Adminstrators are necessary. Mod2 could be nominated to deal with the vips, they can remove vips if I'm not mistaken.

8Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Good point

9Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:10 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I know that Apfelbrot..

I understand about my behavior..

But being an Administrator is a difficult task..
I just want to support the forum and make these Players understand what i meant..

But anyway i am just Aiming to be MOD 2...
Just supporting the forum and Watching the server with these lots of VIPs nowadays..

10Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:31 am

SergeantRico08

SergeantRico08

I support you Skipper!!!

11Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:01 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Skipper , little Brother you don't understand in what situation we are !
Perhaps... you don't know that we need an adm like you , we have so many cheaters , abusers , un-holy vip's who ask "REMOVE ME" and nobody can remove them , so they abuse at every corner of map.
I'm really tired of fighting with everyone to stop spawnkilling , safe zone killing , innocent players get voted.
I didn't apply for mod because isn't my time yet ! I still have to wait i need more activity and i need everybody to let them to know what kind of person I'm.
Skipper i know you want Admin but you start to have the behavior "I'm not good...like an Admin.."
Oh ..yes Skipper all we know you are good.
@SergeantRico08 Interesting , thanks for supporting Skipper !
Hmm almost same avatar , almost same *random* U.S.G.N , almost same JPG signature who is moving.
Almost same way to write with some colors.
Hmm i can even say that SergeantRico08 is Skipper !
Skipper you can do IT.
Now...CHARGEEEEE

12Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:53 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Apothecary calling me "little brother"?

How foolish this Player is...

13Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 am

Reed

Skipper/Hitman/Random are the tops, they are fit to be an Admin
Good luck! Smile

14Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:06 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

By being foolish is more good than been a brain useless.
I maked you "little one" because it was writed in name to give you attention.
I didn't write "little one" to show that i'm bigger than you.
You could have some couple of ages..i don't know 16 / 18 / 20 even 15.
But i don't care while you are big and stupid.
Maybe you have many ages , but you lived without sense if you don't know how to use your brain
Conclusion :
The Wolves aren't animals. No beast is bound by honour, nor does it sacrifice itself for others outside its pack.
Skipper , you better wake up as you were.
You start to belive that you are very good as Admin and you start to be like one , even you are not one.
Ohh yea and this "Player" is what i call *Over-You"
So better wake up as you were , and if you will be accepted like as Admn , make justice.
Oh yea and thanks for -1 reputation.

15Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Uhh..That's all?

Well it's better to read your comments than to have fight..
Anyway i am not intended to fight you but supposibly I am just trying to make you frustated so that i could measure your being how good you are to be proud of being VIP..

You thought that it is only you?

There still more VIPs i wanted to test out..
Well if you guys wanted me to be Admin if that is possible..

But..um.Continue what is better to do than being a spoiled brat anyways..

16Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:38 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Hmm.
Skipper so this was to be a test.
I have to recognize i started to little mad..
I sayd that i'm sorry for supporting you because you were another person which i was not happy of it.
I were know that you are someone else .
Anyway good luck to get admin.
What i said on server was to that person who weren't Skipper , because you in your mind , you can create big chanllenges to someone who can know the "Art of Brain"
In any case good to speak with Skipper Awakened , so if you were pretending then this is real good.
Atleast in this forum i have with who to speak, and to someone who use their brains to think not to kill innocent people's.
In other case i know you will be accepted like Admin , you have the right skill  to make justice on minecraft server.
Anyway i even know from now on you will get Admin, because if you won't get Admin i will leave the server, because you are active , brain user, logical guy and a nice challenger.
I wish you my best Brother

17Cause of the problem. Empty Re: Cause of the problem. Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:40 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Guys this is madness stop
Souped relax man you shouldMr react like that even if it test I know ow you feel man but don't try to show how strict admin and bla bla just ignore be gentlemen
Now APO man really little bro what did you have in your mind I mean he is skiper u know what I'm saying
Now headsstrong and both say sorry and act like gentlemen always

Also skiper I support u with whatever decision you take good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum