!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 am

coldblud

coldblud

first of all thank you for letting me moderate i am doing my duty with responsibility i hardly play anymore all i do is moderate and i am not complaining about it but in case of hackers all i can do is kick them but they wont stop joining again and again which makes it really hard to get rid of them if you would only provide me with Mod 2 i will make sure you wont regret it and i will do my duty more responsibly and will try my best to make this server more fair.
                                        Thank You

P.S I already had a talk with you (Rodion) about it.

2Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Re: Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I don't know about how good are you yet, try some later.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Re: Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

coldblud

coldblud

its ok Smile but try supervizing me sometime and try asking VIP players such as random troll and some other guys how i moderate you will see that i really am a dedicated moderator hope you accept my mod 2 request in the future.
                                 Thank You for your time

4Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Re: Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 pm

coldblud

coldblud

and from violation reports nobody reported against me meaning  i don't violate any rules but still its your decision i respect it Smile.

5Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Re: Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 am

coldblud

coldblud

you just saw me moderate i think you should really reconsider about my application..

6Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Empty Re: Mod 2 Request [Rejected by Fox] Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:43 am

coldblud

coldblud

Fox Come'on man i am in such a pickle i keep kicking these hackers but i am always running around finding mod2 and admins to ban these players, please would you reconsider making me a Mod2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum