!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Iran Town]Francis Spammer.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

I'm here to report Franc!s , i think he is the owner of Iran Town he doing a bad spam =D.
Proof : [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. 2z5qc6a
+ He was keeping putting in his name (Admin) :
[Owner]:
Grimer kicked him 2 times.

2[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:05 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

What? We don't even host Iran town. Why do you think we're gonna deal with this? Shouldn't you post this report to the Iran town website?

3[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:37 am

It is not iran town, it is MC2D.

4[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:38 am

Lastly, i think you read the argument wrong, it is Francis spamming, iran town is just a decoration for his name

5[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

@Kakarat , he have vip (minecraft) in our server (minecraft) , he spammed
Think about it.

6[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:26 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Good point Apothecary..

He has VIP..that means..

His spamming the same as you Apothecary..

That needs a quick reply from Admins..

7[Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Empty Re: [Iran Town]Francis Spammer. Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Skipper , whould you like to f... off..?
I stop doing these things , stop judge me. I changed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum