!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

sF (StarFighters) fakers -.-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

hello guys,

My clan has a problem because many players use in the Minecraft server sF day and think who are in sF. But are not.

Please stop it!

Vacuum ~ Clan Leader of sF

2sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty Re: sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

mm..hmm. Shouldn't this be in the off-topic area? Cause this doesn't really matter in the 'Report a violation' category. Neutral 

3sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty Re: sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

ups sorry kakarat xD

4sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty Re: sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

Oh np.. I think you could move this to the Off-topic category... or I think only admins/moderators can do that.

5sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty Re: sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

ok kakarat. and come now in sF .| Mix . i test you for sF clan

6sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Empty Re: sF (StarFighters) fakers -.- Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

*Sigh*...sorry =D
Good luck with you're clan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum