!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 am

^      evidence      ^
l from 1:10 to 1:45 l
As you see there "[KOR]Wisdom" can walk even though he was slowed down by MilkyWay (Kelvar+Helm in game)

I'll leave the rest to MilkyWay

Last edited by Random Troll on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am

lol i cant explain it more further

3Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:19 am

turntoon

[KOR]Wisdom

USGN ID : 100485

Firstly, many people saw him that he was using Speed hack before this video had recorded. This happen when he try to get super armor in "mc_con_v.0.0.8" he was speeding up a bit. After that I had slowed down him for -100 and he still moving. After he argue with me he closed his Speed hack programme and try to proof that he didn't use hack. And I slowed down him again and he cannot move in that time. So it too late to close programme but I don't want to make decision because I think he frequent user. Almost come everyday I think. Anyway just let you know.

It is clear that he was using speed hack.
Your sincerely,

4Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

As the owner said, every person which can not be immobilized can be (and must be) banned. If he still moving after -100 - ban him without any more checks.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

5Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

And by the way. It so strange to see video because people there is too lazy even for make screenshot.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

6Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

turntoon

SO next time I will ban any people who is using hack after I checked and still moving Surprised

7Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 pm

I always ready my video capture software for any happenings.

And im not lazy

lol

Last edited by Random Troll on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Empty Re: Hacker Spotted ([KOR]Wisdom) Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:10 pm

They're too lazy to check the forums

lololol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum