!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Goodbye of Nova

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Goodbye of Nova Empty Official Goodbye of Nova Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 am

Egoist

Egoist

Dear players,vips,mods and admins;

Play This When you read those:

I played with you for 1-2 months and it was all fun.I even married with someone in here.This place is very good and fun to play.There were always haters.They hated,i killed.Even i hated someone for a while and forgot this was a game and made to have fun.Anyway this game lost its old spirit.It was awesome when i started to play this game.Also lost it's seriousness and shitty servers came.This server was different from the others so i started to play here.I'm announcing to all players who want high ranks:

HIGH RANKS MAKES YOU BORED.PLAYING AS A NORMAL PLAYER IS MUCH MORE FUN.IF YOU DO THIS YOU WILL ALSO GET RID OF BEGGING TO THE ADMINS.

I loved playing here but it has come to an end.I'm not coming back until something new is comes to cs2d.And if this server is still on when i come back.I'll come back with something big.I wont play until i offer something big and be a developer.

NovA loves you <3

See you in an another life..

Official Goodbye of Nova Jffa24b5p

2Official Goodbye of Nova Empty Re: Official Goodbye of Nova Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but I wish I had. Looking at the old topics I can see you left your mark on the community.
Best of luck with any and all of your endeavours, both in your personal life and in game development.

3Official Goodbye of Nova Empty Re: Official Goodbye of Nova Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:16 am

No[V]a dramatically wrote:...I even married with someone in here...
Oh Memories, just 'herping' around the server. Killing some groups.

4Official Goodbye of Nova Empty Re: Official Goodbye of Nova Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Nova's words about being a Mod is right, but nobody would care until he try it by his own.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

5Official Goodbye of Nova Empty Re: Official Goodbye of Nova Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh Nova said good bye 🇳🇴 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum