!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIP APPPPPPP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VIP APPPPPPP Empty VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 pm

1uP

1uP

1) Your USGN.                                                                            
2) Your playtime on the server.                                                    
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server )

1) 22701
2) 38 h 34 min
3 ) Juice ' 1uP . 1uP is my nick in the game

i want to be vip to help you in the serv. thx for read ..

2VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:30 pm

I don't saw you , but you made application's #2 ?

3VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm

1uP

1uP

no i begin play 1 month ago... its my first app ty

4VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I see you today spawnkill..

http://Pul9.co

5VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

1uP

1uP

only cuz im angry witch one person ... i never spawnkill

6VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm

xMotioNz

He is fair player, he never broke rules.
It's his 1st application and he is skilled. So he in real deserves Vip For sure.
Hitman-ps; If he spawnkilled was because 1 player in server probably camped too and then he revenged.

http://www.juice.cs2d.net

7VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 pm

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Just cause your mad at someone doesn't get you the right to spawnkill them. Also, you can't spawnkill others. That won't get you your vip. (Obviously, he said he spawnkilled O: )

8VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:26 pm

xMotioNz

D-D3ADxPro wrote:Just cause your mad at someone doesn't get you the right to spawnkill them. Also, you can't spawnkill others. That won't get you your vip. (Obviously, he said he spawnkilled O: )
At least he is not an abuser like a lot of mods i have seen in this forum. Or Mods that slowdown you and they ally with a hacker. FTW. YOU ARE MOD?

That's serious, if I BECOME MOD, i will ban any player that ally with hackers, Mods and vips Too. so they can't say, he banned me for nothing... + Abuse, like today, i got slowed and the admin or mod... GG allyance with a hacker GOODGAME GAME GOODGAME ADMIN GOODGAME THIS MODS ARE KIDS. I will talk to Tricky fox about all this shit, lets see how many of mods are good. (probably not so many).

http://www.juice.cs2d.net

9VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

xMotioNz wrote:
D-D3ADxPro wrote:Just cause your mad at someone doesn't get you the right to spawnkill them. Also, you can't spawnkill others. That won't get you your vip. (Obviously, he said he spawnkilled O: )
At least he is not an abuser like a lot of mods i have seen in this forum. Or Mods that slowdown you and they ally with a hacker. FTW. YOU ARE MOD?

That's serious, if I BECOME MOD, i will ban any player that ally with hackers, Mods and vips Too. so they can't say, he banned me for nothing... + Abuse, like today, i got slowed and the admin or mod... GG allyance with a hacker GOODGAME GAME GOODGAME ADMIN GOODGAME THIS MODS ARE KIDS. I will talk to Tricky fox about all this shit, lets see how many of mods are good. (probably not so many).
Cool your jets and calm your tits. It's a problem, yes, but steps are being taken to "purge" the community of such moderators. The best you can do is to report those cases and hope for the best.

Throwing a hissy-fit such as we saw above wont help anybody. Besides, the situation makes for a good reason why you should be on your best behavior and show yourself wiser than those "kids".

10VIP APPPPPPP Empty Re: VIP APPPPPPP Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:31 pm

1uP

1uP

I am making application for VIP mod and someday be able to help the forum community better carry the server. if after a player kills twice spawnkill spawn that is done then all are, or killed anyone esque player to spawn some sometime?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]