!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screen shots - what kind of witchcraft are they ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

So, hello guys. After seeing topics like this and this, I decided to make this topic and guide the people here onto the path of enlightenment and screen shots.
So, let us begin then, shall we ?

Firstly, something taken from dictionary.reference.com.

screen shot

a copy or image of what is seen on a computer screen at a given time:
Save the screen shot as a graphics file.
Also, screen·shot.
Also called screen capture.
Now you might be thinking "but dat is wat i did :DDD"
Well, not quite. Instead of pulling out your smartphone or camera you can use a large selection of free, easy-to-use programs.
Lets start with the basics.
Pop open your CS2D and go to options. Once there open the "Controls" tab and find the category "Miscellaneous" (scroll all the way down)
Clicky here:
Congratulations, you did it! You trekked into the depths of your CS2D options and did what was deemed impossible. You are the hero of our generation..
But the journey is not quite over yet. Now enter a server, any server at all and press the key you designated to be your screen shot key.
You aren't feeling anything yet? Calm down there cowboy! Before you can see the fruit of your hard work you will need to do 1 last thing. Find the folder you installed your sweet, sweet CS2D into and follow this path:
Counter-Strike 2D -> screens
And that's it. You've found your very own Fountain of Youth, the Goblet of Fire, the dip sauce to your chips!

Or, if you're older than 9 years old then maybe you can learn how to Google and use it to find a freaking program that suits you the best...

LightShot (aka the thing I use):

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Psssst! I somehow have doubts that your target group will ever read this! Awesome work btw. :DDD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum