!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

BabyFøx :3

Lol Hi. Im BabyFox Name Used:Nigh[t.R]ise Shark Big Abuser LOL
Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Mc_wak10
He Insulte akko(akkini) 😢

2Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Abuse Slow me Down 4 No Reason

Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Mc_wak11

3Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

I was on server,i was guy with devil hat.
And shark was mad because baby don't let him enter this place so he slowed him down.

4Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Well, at any rate, being mad is not a reason to abuse. If you can't keep your emotions at bay when handling these cases you're clearly not fit to be a moderator. Also, what is with people cussing all around?
Do these people seriously think insulting and raving will make their message clearer?

5Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Bonzo I Respect You Like Bro Ty For Information

6Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Drakon

Drakon

You, guys, are right. Shark boy is an abuser.

7Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:06 am

Shark boy is an abuser, he will always be.
But we can't get justice cause, uhh... Rodion is not here.

8Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

want my replies you build teleporter in the spawn and who come you rpg him :x

9Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 am

Drakon

Drakon

@Shark you're a mod (or was) so you HAD TO remove the entrance then. Do your job, lazy ass.

10Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:02 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Lol shark,that is stupid reason.
Because if he hit you with rpg and there is teleport exit,he would destroy it.
So stop lying please.
That was way to get medic + rpg.
And he don't allow you to take it so you slowed him down.

11Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:31 pm

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

@drakon  yes i remove the exit and he build it 2 time

12Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Drakon

Drakon

So you should not do such entrancekill cause you know the aftermath. Or you could kick him. At least warn... Slowing down is abuse in the case.

13Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 am

Entrance-kill?
Oh Shark, there's a thing called common sense.

Example: If i build an entrance in spawn, just one, and they go there, and i kill them, will you kick me?
If yes, go die now.

It's the player's fault. They go there so they'll die probably, and also, they can choose whether to go there or not.
And in mc_Wakeisland.
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BLOCK THE SPAWN.

----

Please click this and read how to use powers the right way.

14Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:39 am

Im Back To Cs2d....
Anyway Shark Is A Big Abuser But MOD NEED Read His Rules
REMOVE HIM
SHark trust me When Rodi Back...
You Are Going  To GET BIG PROB
Bicause YYou BAD Sad 

15Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:04 pm

He new mod. Him need a chance to study use his mod.power.
And Shark Boy aren't so bad.

16Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 am

Aivaras Alway With Shark Sad

17Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Drakon

Drakon

SpRiTe wrote:He new mod. Him need a chance to study use his mod.power.
And Shark Boy aren't so bad.
He could learn every trick long time ago. And he's bad as a mod.

18Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Empty Re: Shark Abuse D: [Confirmed] Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Well if you say it so positive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum