!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned

+2
DroWneR_DuDe
Azael
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1banned Empty banned Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 am

Azael

yesterday i remember enter on your server minecraft,and afer 30 minutes almost,one person ban my usgn,today i enter whitout usgn and i can enter and i try to contact whit one and i talked whit misery and i talk he about my problem,i don't know why ban me maybe wrong id is normal a lot of persons have errors when wright the number of id,i think is that but i don't,in any case unban me and explain me why ban me too

Thanks

Azael

2banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 am

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

speedhack maybe ?

3banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:29 am

Azael

what?speedhack?that's is a lie i never make hacks,im not hacker and im not lagger too,i never have that 2 things,

4banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:34 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

aimbot maybe ?

5banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Azael

not too,if you said random excuses is better silence

6banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

You insulted me. Now I'm indifferent to your fate. Good luck.

7banned Empty Re: banned Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Azael

há you know read?,where is the insult?i think you are liar,you never try to help me,and you lie nowwhit the "insult" but thanks for good luck and i think you need that more than me

8banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Miron

Miron

O.o

9banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Don't banning for insulting , just muting,kick.

10banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Azael

then if he ban me for insult,i think he abuse of his powers because you're right,for insult you need use kick or mute but not ban,ban is for hackers or for insult a lot of times bt not for the first time,im sorry for the insult on the server but ban is excessive

11banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

i didn't ban you... it did someone else...

12banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Azael

i don't know who ban me and i don't know the reason too,but if you don't know nothing why you said random posibilities,this post is for report problem and i know im not a hacker and i never hack too i said that in my aplly and it's true,if im hacker i will never can enter on nopain clan and night rise clan for example,that clans are very popular and serius too,if im hacker i can't enter oh their clan,i kbnnow in this moment my english is bad,but i never have this situacion and i don't know how i can explain my position,but i never insult you and if i insult you on server sorry but don't cocky saying,"You insulted me. Now I'm indifferent to your fate. Good luck.",because don't know nothing about me like i never hack,or don't said that because i don't insult you,that awnsers and the repllys in this post are from a kid who make errors and he can't accept,finally,the motive of this post is solve my problem because i know im good boy,even insult sometimes but im good boy,this post is not for make war whit members of the forum is only for that and if you don't know the reason or the person ban me then you read but don't said nothing,thaks for read and please try to understand my situacion

13banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Azael , if you remmember people's name of mods who was there , before you got banned?Tell.

14banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Azael

yeah but when i was go to minecraft server i don't know who is mod or who can ban,is for that i want know who ban me and why because i think he are member of this forum

15banned Empty Re: banned Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

If misery banned you for a reason, try to contact him. Mods can't ban other players for dumb reasons. It mabey was because of spawnkill or spawnblock?

16banned Empty Re: banned Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:24 am

Azael

no dude im not spawn killer o spawnblock,only i enter on server and i said who know the forum of this server(for make aplly),while im wainting an awnser im killing other players and in one moment i recived ban

17banned Empty Re: banned Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 am

Drakon

Drakon

Might be you were banned accidentally.

18banned Empty Re: banned Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Azael

yeah is posible wrong id at this for make ban,and is for that unban me

19banned Empty Re: banned Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Only Admin could unban you, so don't waste your time in useless disputes with moderators. Sometime people could be banned by mistake or by abuse. If it happens with you again, try to remember the time when you were banned. Through this admin could find person, who'd banned you.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

20banned Empty Re: banned Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Azael

okay thanks dude Smile

21banned Empty Re: banned Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 am

maybe submit logs?
thats the last thing you can do.

22banned Empty Re: banned Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

Azael

mm true,i try to search the log and that moment,

23banned Empty Re: banned Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 am

do you remember the date?
if yes, it will be easier to search

24banned Empty Re: banned Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

It's not neccessary to search data now. You should wait for unban. If it happens again - put the time of event here, in this topic. Perhaps it was just a mistake.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

25banned Empty Re: banned Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Uhm, do you remember the time before "someone" banned you?
Do you remember if you killed somebody that have hats or something?

----

i can't find you in the "Ban List"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum