!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

One more report for Orochi [accept]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Drakon

Drakon

So. I want to report Orochi because of heavy flaming and spamming. I think most of you will agree with me. Sorry, I can't bring you all logs. I want him to be removed from mods squad. Also he acts like a kid.

Logs:

Some addition:

2One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Uhm.. don't mind me adding my input here about the general scene. ;_;

/rant on/
So yeah, I was there observing the scene and cheering on to whoever seemed to be winning at the moment.
There's this one thing I want to add about Orochi and the moderators here in general. Notice how Orochi excused himself by saying that "everybody insults"? Well, first of all I want to say that there are some sensible people left around here, so it isn't all that accurate in any context. Secondly, if everybody does insult (let's just assume it's true) then that just shows the work quality of the moderators, which is fairly awful. I'm not going to go as far as to start accusing individual moderators, just talking about you hard(ly) working moderators in general.

If you actually take your time to write a good application, then at least I expect said applicant to fulfil his duties as a moderator as best as he can. "But I want to play and enjoy the server too!" is what you say? Tough luck.. you shouldn't have taken the responsibility then and continued as a regular player. These people who want their Mod/Mod2 rank just for the tag and bragging(or abusing) rights are fairly common in most communities, but I guess that's just how CS2D and US.de have evolved.

What my point is however, is that these cases of moderators breaking the rules/failing to do such trivial tasks such as keeping order should not be taken lightly; and if said cases start repeating, then action should be taken. Be it a permanent or temporary suspension, that is up to the administrators.

tl;dr version:

If you want to be a moderator, be prepared for the problems and tasks that come with the fancy title. Administrators, you should purge the community of any moderators that fail to do what they are supposed to do.

/rant off/

Guess that's it.. Take it or leave it, this is what I think of the current "state of affairs" here.

3One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:38 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

Yes All Flam And Insulte And Now U report Me?. I Think Drakon And Bonzo Want Destroy Me? Right. Drakon U reported me Bicause I sayd: Anas Kill Drakon And U Mr.bonzo U Mod Or Vip? U Are Not Autorized To Come And reply Here. Drakon Is Ur Best Friend Smile And Im Just New Mod
Ok Rod I Dont care If U remove me But I Know He Wrong :twisted: :twisted: -The End-  

http://magic.clicforum.com

4One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Drakon

Drakon

Your "Yes All Flam And Insulte" is a cheap apology. I said you before I report you because you're always flaming and spamming heavily. NOT because you revengekilled me by Anas. Yes, Bonzo is my friend but not stupid one. You have no rights to say who can reply here or not. The forum is not specialized as you (might be) see. We don't want to "destroy" you only because don't like you. Not only we but lots of people says you're abuser. You and such persons like you aren't deserved to have any special feature at all. Too new. Get some skills, learn English then you might try to get something. And.. stop acting like a retard.

Sure thing, everyone makes mistakes. But not this time. I know I'm right.

5One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:04 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

Really? :scratch: 
I Dont Want Talk. LOL :lol!: 

http://magic.clicforum.com

6One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I am neither a moderator or a VIP, I am just somebody with quite a lot of experience in moderating/administrating servers and forums. What annoys me right now is the fact that according to you I'm not even allowed to express myself on a topic that will also require the opinions of random bystanders.

The fact that you accuse me of trying to "destroy" you just shows that you did not even read my post and simply jumped to conclusions, not to mention the fact you are channelling all your hate towards me, probably because you found out Drakon is a Mod2, your superior. Drakon is a friend of mine, but that is not the reason I added my side of the story in here. If I wanted to report you, I could. By now I have tons of proof, more than Drakon could provide, and I'm not even counting the dirt I would find if I dug through my old logs.

I just simply wanted to point out the fact that the moderators in general, are doing fairly bad. I wasn't trying to "destroy" you, neither did I try to praise Drakon...
Also, since you probably only quickly skimmed over my post, here's the part where I talk about the whole flaming thing going on:

Bonzo wrote:
[...]Notice how Orochi excused himself by saying that "everybody insults"? Well, first of all I want to say that there are some sensible people left around here, so it isn't all that accurate in any context. Secondly, if everybody does insult (let's just assume it's true) then that just shows the work quality of the moderators, which is fairly awful.[...]
And before we discuss this any further, lets please wait for the opinion of the administrators. We don't need to spam this topic with unneeded arguments.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Darn, wasn't able to post this before Drakon put down his not-so-friendly reply...

EDIT 2:
And of-course before Orochi's second, not-so-bright "reply".. ;_;

7One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

8One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Fairly interested in what the accepted report means. Did you list his name in some kind of "blacklist", gave him a warning or removed him temporarily/permanently?

9One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:13 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

full remove and write in my black list usgn,name,ip and if see name,ip,usgn in black list then reject

10One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Ouch. But I guess he had it coming. If you decide to be a moderator, make sure you are up for the task. I would have given him a "last chance" of sorts, but it is up to you as the administrator to dish out the punishments.

11One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

I need to clean the list of mods who are active who are not active

12One more report for Orochi [accept] Empty Re: One more report for Orochi [accept] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

right now, he got vip and added to the blacklist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum