!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIP requests.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VIP requests. Empty VIP requests. Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 am

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

Your request will be considered by Admin.

This is the requirement:

1) Playtime should be more than or equal 30 hours.
2) You should be a frequent server's player.
3.) You should have a good reputation, and have the reputation at all. ( Not as spawnkiller, abuser, cheater etc. )
4.) You should not be blacklisted. ( In case of strict or\and constant violations IP would be blacklisted. )

Pattern for request:
Example:
1) Your USGN.                                                                            1) 87421
2) Your playtime on the server.                                                    2) 48h 61m
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server )                                       3) Trek89

Note: Do not type any useless information in your request, like a "plis plis plis, I wanna VIP" or "I'll be good, very good! I swear". It won't help you in any ways. And remember, you can always be banned for flood, begging, insulting or other kind of foolish behavior.

Meaning of admin tags for requests:

[Rejected] - Mean you will not be added to VIP list by this request. The reason can be found into the admin's comment.
[Questionable] - Mean that your request were temporary closed before the ascertain of  some circumstances.
[In Progress] - Mean you will be accepted in near future. You have to wait until owner check the request or until the admin meet you at the server.
[Accepted] - Mean you were already added to the VIP\MOD list.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum