!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion Empty Suggestion Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:45 am

Drakon

Drakon

I suggest to add an application voting system. The idea is: mod1 and higher ranked users have to vote on applications to accept or deny an applicant before an administrator decides. Moderators are interested in accepting really skilled and clever players and deny retarded ones. Also they have a proof is an applicant abuser or not and see his server activity. VIPs cannot vote.

2Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 am

Evil

Evil

hmmmmm Good idea but Really I think the Admin Should be the one deciding either to accept or deny applicants , you Really have the Majority of Players are vips So whose gonna vote , Non Vip's = People Who doesnt even use forum and well ehhhhhhhh, I say leave it to the admin its his job always have been and always will be.

3Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 am

Drakon

Drakon

Not every VIP can be trusted enough. No matter if majority of players are VIPs. Those mods who are really interested in will vote, they'll provide their own opinion. Amount of votes doesn't matter also. Actually these are only cases of player's reputation.

Anyway, admin decides. Sure thing.

4Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:19 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Drakon that is good idea because mods are always on server so they can follow players and see how they play.
Vips can't vote because they are vips for because they have 30h of playing.
They have nothing else.

5Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Drakon

Drakon

I see some...not deserved persons are mods now. I will not call the names. That's why I suggest this.

6Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:50 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

I had this in my mind too because of that.
They get it like cheese,and they don't even know rules.
I would like to make some big test for it.
And more required things.

7Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Drakon

Drakon

Agree with you.

P.S.: 1 more thing to suggest. What about required forum activity for mods? Those who are not in forum at all will be demoted.

8Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Yea they must be active and must have some posts which are not spam.
Also need to use 1st capital letter to make it look nicer.
Not just some shity spam.

9Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 am

Drakon

Drakon

Sure thing, AKKINI. Almost everyone spams here and floods every topic with dumb posts.

10Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I like your idea Drakon Smile

http://Pul9.co

11Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Oh hey look, it's around midnight here and I'm on a posting spree, what harm could I possibly cause?

Anyways as much as I have had experience with voting there's 2 sensible things that could be done(or atleast right now I can imagine 2).

1) You could have the moderators vote as was suggested by Drakon, but that would only work if you first got rid of the "undeserving people". Then the general opinion of the masses would be viewed by the administrators who would also make the final decision(acting as tiebreakers when necessary).

2) The other possibility is to have people(of whatever rank you choose and up) simply share their opinion about said applicant. Then the administrator(s) would decide the fate of the apply, taking into consideration what was said by the others. The only difference from the 1st option would be that the moderators/VIPs/whatever could simply say what they think, they wouldn't necessarily make a difference by themselves.

Hope you guys got what I meant. I am sleepy and my brain is slowly ceasing to function...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum