!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn

+4
Egoist
AND 1
rodion
Wolvrine
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Wolvrine

I saw him but i want all to see him Wink
Here is the proof

And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Minecr10

And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Minecr11

And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Minecr12

And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Minecr13

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

he simply user, you have the right kick for it

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

AND 1

AND 1

where is span kill bitchs they kill me in this fucking ROOm and u say spawn kill and block hhhh this is not my wall and he was kill me in this room and i come to kill him and he say AND 1 spawn kill lol

AND 1

AND 1

noobs they just play CS 2D and say spawn kill look ur ID usgn fuck of 120792 lollol lol go to heLL
:pirat: 

Egoist

Egoist

if older usgn is better,you may go cry now.

AND 1

AND 1

who talk to u baby u should be cry bc u old and play like BOT lol u sould be look for some games for girls like barbi or kitchen bc CS2D hard for U Very Happy  me AND 1

Drakon

Drakon

@AND 1 I don't understand what are you talking about but... games for girls? What?
Omfg I lost the line.

AND 1

AND 1

Drakon are u lawyer of NOVA ? why u FLY:lol: 

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

AND 1 No[V]a not like u dude his rank u know is best too much (10) so how he left the CS2D -,- dude
he wanna to make his rank 1 lol so don't joke :lol!:  :lol!:  :lol!: 

10And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 am

AND 1

AND 1

ithink nova she dont have just 1 laywer she has 2 lawyers

11And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 am

aguest

aguest

hot here JAJAJAJAJAJA

http://dot.com

12And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

x24

x24

first thing first ...this map wierd...and one way to get armor and stuff,and you know n00bs when they see weapons they start shooting everyone ,and thats why you see that room full of people fighting and they kill you and , thats make you freaking mad ,and you try to clean this room up,when suddenly some guy or girl ( if you know what i mean Wink ) take screenshot of your duty Very Happy

13And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Drakon

Drakon

AND 1 wrote:Drakon are u lawyer of NOVA ? why u FLY:lol:
What the hell are you talking about? You just wrote some misconducting shit. I don't advocate Nova, nobody.
Fly? w-what?

x24 wrote:first thing first ...this map wierd...and one way to get armor and stuff,and you know n00bs when they see weapons they start shooting everyone ,and thats why you see that room full of people fighting and they kill you and , thats make you freaking mad ,and you try to clean this room up,when suddenly some guy or girl ( if you know what i mean Wink) take screenshot of your duty Very Happy
Agree with you x24. Maps should have no-damage zones and spawns should have more then one exit or huge one. Plus no-building zone. Hard to solve spawnkilling problems when everyone do that.

14And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

i agree with you x24 the map have bad spawn place :S

15And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Egoist

Egoist

Omfg,and1 im sick of your horrible english dude.You are idiot.You were always idiot.You will always be an idiot.I dont play this game anymore and these guys found the arena empty and think they're the best.Go play tetris maybe you can have some intelligence then.Also girls can play every game boys can play but boys cant play their games.So you shouldnt play our game and play Hello Kitty in Adventure Island with pewdiepie you may get some money from youtube and be famous maybe Wink

16And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:44 pm

AND 1

AND 1

ok Nova i think i falll for ur loVE hhhh u said [ou may get some money from youtube and be famous maybe Wink] lol are u famous first ?

===============> AND 1

17And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Egoist

Egoist

not very much but i got a channel in youtube i earn 20$ per day but im not the only owner 20/3 $ per day i have from youtube but i do that for fun not for money.Also,you i wanted to say that you can scream like him and get famous like him.You will probably fail if you try to do it alone.

18And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 am

Wolvrine

Nova , can i see the channel dude =\
This is interesting me =)

19And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:23 pm

aguest

aguest

show us this channel =D

http://dot.com

20And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Empty Re: And 1 spawnkiller and block the spawn Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

yea i want to see too :lol!: and channel what ? news lol kids xD .. ?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum