!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopped From Commenting?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stopped From Commenting? Empty Stopped From Commenting? Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm

coldblud

coldblud

lol seriously you should have let me reply i have never kicked anybody for free in my life yes i may have been mistaken sometimes but that day yet i knew you were foxy and i told you that day i did not kick you there were 2 mod's besides me present there and you were killing us all so you know get your facts right i don't want your mod shove that up your ***. but don't blame me for something i didn't do get a life kid -_-
i am amazed to the limit that what did Rodion see in you to make you the admin God!
I am not blaming Rodion but God he went wrong somewhere judging you you just removed me as a mod because i wasn't being in your team now and i was helping evil and the other guys kill you ha... wow.. talk about being pathetic huh?

2Stopped From Commenting? Empty Re: Stopped From Commenting? Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:48 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

"i did not kick you" I'd asked Rodion, he gave me the log. There was kick by your USGN.

[23:39:38] Vulpes has left the game (kicked)

[23:39:38] 99549: kick 4

You couldn't know that I'm admin, so dont even try to say that you wanted to check "is that possible to kick adm". I used other name and usgn, i have different IPs, i did not even talk to chat till the kick. Also, Rodion can confirm that it's not faked by me.

P.S.  Only non-adult persons or retards using phrases like "get a life kid". Maybe you are 18, but you still have mentality of a child. Note, that you're the one, who's started to insult me - also an attribute of immature person. Now explain me, how could you call me kid if I'm older than you physically and mentally? Don't make me laugh, you did enough to expose yourself as a clown.

You blaming me with a fictional unproven facts. Moreover, you continue to lying. You already showed, how immature you are. I will not answer your post anymore, until you haven't got any evidence about "removed me as a mod because i wasn't being in your team now and i was helping evil and the other guys kill you ha..." If you continue to blame me with fictional allegations, you'll be banned, i guess. If you have some honor, you could just stop to deny the allegations above and leave quietly.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Stopped From Commenting? Empty Re: Stopped From Commenting? Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 am

coldblud

coldblud

first of all i did knew who you were i told you that earlier but i think this conversation is aimless and won't achieve us anything anyway,
"i told you to get a life because apparently you care too much about these games and stuff and it literally makes me laugh so much i mean just even looking at you, you're an economist and you do this for what again meh.."
"those aren't fictional but yes they are unproven because seriously like i said i really don't have time to to present this case in the court of cs2d minecraft law, anyway want my credentials? go and ask anyone absolute anyone on the server if they have ever seen me do such a thing you'll get your answer"
"and plus threatening to ban me, oh do i have to cry for your mercy or something cuz i didn't get this part plus you do not get to frame me i don't care about Mod but i never had that game and i never kicked anyone in my life for personal reasons." "(which rpg game are you talking about exactly? seriously i don't even remember that one.)"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum