!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious Violations By Some Mod

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Serious Violations By Some Mod Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm

coldblud

coldblud

Tricky the other day i went on a server and saw a name coldblud and the same with the name grimer2 now when i asked the grimer2 "hey" his response was like stupid i guess like "hola" anyway there is a Mod that's changing names and kicking players for his own fun anyway Make a Rule for the mods that they can't change their name no matter what, A small edition to the name can be done but not as a whole.
My idiocy was that i did not check is usgn name :scratch: even tho the coldblud as soon as i was in the server he left. there is a snitch in the mod group.
Hope You take this seriously.

2Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Hey man next time u see something like this Check Online Vips and Mods and you will see original name.
Example mine is [Shadow]AKKINI (AKKINI)
Your is coldblud (Coldblud)

Last edited by AKKINI on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Egoist

Egoist

why you show grimer as a faker O_o

4Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:23 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Because he saw nick grimer2 -.-
But there is no proof its grimer2,i think he never do it.

5Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 pm

coldblud

coldblud

yeah! since i know the guy is aggressive and he apparently have alot of enemies somebody might be trying to frame him, he was not replying and he's not the kind of a guy who goes on a kicking spree kicking everybody else rather he kills them Razz

6Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I'm sorry, but i did not got the meaning of this report. Don't want to be boring, but try to use punctuation marks or divide your text to more sentences, Coldblud >_>

Uh.. Grimmer used name of other MOD? Grimer are not so silly person.(ofc maybe it is the part of some his tricky plan, i don't know -.- ) More than, Hola is a BR\PT\SP word. Grimer isn't from one of those countries.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

7Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 am

coldblud

coldblud

lol somebody else used Grimers name and started kicking people for no reason, grimer is the victim here not the suspect, what i am saying is that there is a bad Mod in the group who is apparently kicking people for no reason using other Mods names -_-.

8Serious Violations By Some Mod Empty Re: Serious Violations By Some Mod Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:04 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Ah i got it. So, we have someone who's speaking SP\PT\BR and hate Grimer. Any ideas?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum