!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for being Mod [ACCEPT]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Empty Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Chilla_Girl

Chilla_Girl

Dear Sir or Madam, dear Admins, dear Mods,

my name is Chilla_Girl and I kept joining this server in the beginning of 2013, I guess. My USGN ID is 86198. My playtime must be >50h now.

Some of you know me as little Chilla_Girl, Some of you know me as 20 year old moderator on different servers. I really, really like the idea of the minecraft-styled server, and I want to be mod because I see myself playing here a lot in the future.
Besides myself there are, frustrating thing, of course some hacker guys playing to. I had my own servers and nowadays I am one of the top-tiers on the HC//Fun-Server.

I have a pending Application for being a member on the famous FWS-Clan (Cpt. Kenpachi works with me as mod on HC//Fun, too) and I am playing this nice little game since 2006 (with a different usgn).

You often see my posts are a bit filled with criticism from me, dont take everything serious. I dont want to blame anyone for sth; i just want to say my opinion on things Wink(for example, there are lots of mods here on this server who really prove themselves very very well, and still have to kick a speeder 10000 times instead of banning him for an hour etc. )

I hope that you guys will accept me, You can count on me, and I promise to be online as much as I can Wink (not 25 hours a day, but everyday a certain time Wink)

Love and Greetings from Germany,

Your Chilla_Girl

2Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:58 am

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

you accepted
because you have good English and good application
I can trust you even though we only talked on the forum

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Chilla_Girl

Chilla_Girl

I appreciate your decision Smile See me as friend now, I will and can help you with mapping, scripting and other stuff Smile simply pm me if you wish sth Smile

4Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Chilla_Girl

Chilla_Girl

Pero yo hablo un poco espanol también, so solo inglés. Jugadors que son de america y espana pueden preguntar me todo que quieren saber Wink

Und hallo da draußen, ihr alten deutschen hasen, wenn ich helfen kann sagt bescheid :DEuer kleines Mädschn Smile

日本からのフリークこんにちは!私も、あなたを助けるために全力を尽くす!

5Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Application for being Mod [ACCEPT] Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:36 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

I only Russian and English (Bad Cat)

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum