!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitmos has left the server .

+7
sF*l Roby_Fire
Obito U
TheGlixable
flmz
ThePaprika277
SuperForze12
Hitman-ps
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hitmos has left the server . Empty Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Eh , I left this server , and I wont play on it anymore because so many traitors , idiots and so messy server !

Might I'm going to back until Nova"Even he is turkish person >_>" or AKKINI back .

I was mad today and I killed all even Dragonn e.e so I'm apologize for them ..

Special thanks to :

TrickyFox
Dragonn
TrollStory
Roby
flmz

And finally , I hope to see all these ppl on others servers like HotChills or cs2d.com|aim , to beat them xaxax :p

SRSLY I CAN'T LEAVE THIS SERVER AFTER THESE YEARS , WHICH I DISCOVER THAT GOOD FRIENDS MORE THAN BROTHERS AND I SAW THE REAL FUN IN THIS SERVER .

Last edited by Hitman-ps on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAN'T LEAVE THE SERVER.)

http://Pul9.co

2Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 pm

SuperForze12

Bye goku and hitman u Hiyman and Goku is ur other account so bye for traitor

3Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I might check to those servers if possible sometimes mcs2d is boring because the so annoying crap maps... OMG

And bye...

4Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 pm

flmz

flmz

:/ bye mang , but i think u wont actually leave Very Happy

5Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:30 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Sad, i hope u will come back, and flmz go..

6Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Obito U

Obito U

aaff, other good player, left the battle

7Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Bye ;(

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

8Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

10Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Farewell, Hitman...

I hope the old Hitman who I met firstly will return on a day... -_-

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

12Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Lol, saw u all time with other name.. know why :O zero deaths, lot of kills.?! And how :O hitmoss trick

13Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Goku

Goku

None can discover ppl without mod powers , but I can Very Happy

14Hitmos has left the server . Empty Re: Hitmos has left the server . Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Hope in a day we will still fight 1v1 .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum