!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday Morning chat time deluxe

+10
Goku
Obito U
Jen
Ezel
Dragonn
rodion
ThePaprika277
TheGlixable
Apfelbrot
Bonzo
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Monday Morning chat time deluxe Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

First topic message reminder :

Hello, Guest.

Trivial question of the day:

Can a match box?

And also, what's the best bathroom literature?

Good Mornin'!

26Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 pm

What is this ? Is this provocation?

27Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Yeah, we're evil like that, Guest.

I can post whoever's name I want. Isn't that right, Guest ?

Anyway, don't stray off topic. I'm still waiting for toilet/bathroom literature suggestions.

Especially from you, Guest.

28Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

em... cats do not like to read and sleep in the bathroom.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

29Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:01 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Lolz.. 
Bonzo, you are too weird to me..

30Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Bonzo, why do we always ask Guest to do stuff? I mean, there are plenty other users around who would love to also contribute to our Monday Morning discussions. Like, uh, Guest is the first one who comes into my mind.

One amazing book I'd recommend is this one. It's rather short and easy to read and the knowledge it provides will always be helpful. Not sure whether it has already been translated or not though.

Also, TheGlixable, your name says "TheGlixable", that's why we're calling you "TheGlixable", we're sorry about that. W'd still all love to read what you think about the questions asked, so feel free to go ahead and tell us whatever you think what has to be said about what all the previous posts mentioned! Smile

31Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Ezel

Ezel

I have not understood what the topic is ?????????

32Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Jen

Jen

lol, observing an incident of mass confusion surely is amusing

And I'm actually surprised that no one seems to get it.

33Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

@Bonzo Yep, you are right, You can post anyone's name, but why mine, when there are plenty other users as Apfelbrot said.
@Apfelbrot I am the one who goes into your mind, uh I wonder why, what did I do? D:

You guys are confusing me, It seems I didn't get that topic either.
Now I am gonna throw off myself from a bridge take a look on the server.

34Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I agree, Guest.

But only if you explain your thoughts a bit clearer.

35Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

Well I can not tell you. some have already noticed my very bad English.
and I do not have time right now to translate only one message.
P.S I'm going walking

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

36Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Jen

Jen

rodion wrote:P.S I'm going walking

Do it with pride, like a real cat.

37Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:01 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Guys, im not THE Glixable, im only Glixable, made new one so cant be same..

38Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

"Is God a man with two arms and legs like me? Does He have eyes, a head? Does he have bowels?"
Who knows the answer, heh? Does anyone know the answer? Tell me the answer! Do it!!1 :par-t:

Hint: it has something to do with Cornflakes.

Also we all know that you're Guest, Guest. It's just that the trick we use to address you does not allow us to edit your name, so you'll have to stay Guest. I am sorry, Guest. Sad

@THEGlixable: How is the weather at your place btw? And can a match box?

39Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:44 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

If i stay ThePaprika277 i will call everyone Pierre Manulle Sanchez Neymar Junior Alavera...

It's good that i am brought some wine to my personal bunker (my bunker is atomic bomb proof) but i am missing toilet paper too D:...

Anyway today i am performing the so called ''evil ritual'' but a 66 years old kid interrupted it...So i have to buy a another hamster unfortunatly...

And Apfelbrot what is space?

40Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Jen

Jen

Hmm

Ok, I'm going out now for an hour or five. Meanwhile you can think about the fact that I'm afraid of being home alone. Good luck.

41Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Now a lot of question marks have been formed in my mind.

42Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Let me try to answer to your questionmarks:
1.) @AngryPaprika277: Space is existence of propabilities; because what else could it be? I hope your new hamster is probably okay. Is your hamster space now? Hue... screw this devil kid!
2.) @Jen: Whale sausage!?!!1 I could imagine that the immense pressure of having to read nonsense and intentional confusion everytime you visit this forum made psychological assistance necessary when usign your computer, which, together with the obvious absence of other users with a general overview about what-the-fuck is going on, probably triggered a big need for some distance between you and your source of total loss of faith in mankind, which is the only logical conclusion one can draw from this thread, while it's also kind of mean to grant us a very limited amount of time in order to answer this question only. However I'd prefer to rather not guess the answer to a quite serious question like that, actually.
3.) @Dragonn: In this case you understood the one and only sense of this entire thread. Congratulations!  Crying or Very sad 

43Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Obito U

Obito U

WHY ME? xDDD

44Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:07 am

Goku

Goku

Lol , you're funny Bonzo and Apfelbrot . Guys they used a code to troll the reader . Anyway I didn't sleep on bathroom , I sleep at Namik Very Happy

45Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:37 am

Jen

Jen

On a scale from 1 to 10 what is the difference between a flower?

46Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:14 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Way to go Goku, trying to fool people who haven't done anything to you. We aren't trolling anybody, especially not great people such as Guest.

@Jen
That depends. Every single one of us has a flower inside of us, and my scale goes from "toad" to "Hanukkah".

Also, I plead you, Guest, to name more bathroom literature. Unless you're suggesting me to read this topic while on the toilet, in which case I'm happy to oblige.

47Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:39 am

Ezel

Ezel

this topic is for me a joke xD

48Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:59 am

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Agree with Ezel xD

49Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Yeah, Goku, finally I realized it too. lol
Now I am just wondering how didn't I realize it sooner.

50Monday Morning chat time deluxe - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Morning chat time deluxe Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

I can't understand this topic...

Is a joke? or a secret message?

Really now im needs a ansewer for it...

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum