!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT]

+4
Goku
Ezel
MrChudy13
DroWneR_DuDe
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:29 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

1)UGSN: 19952
2)Name: DroWneR_DuDe
3)Played: 8d 20h
4)???
5)PROFIT

2I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

MrChudy13

MrChudy13

Wow very old player of cs2d good luck Wink

3I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Good luck old mod Smile and old player...

4I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:30 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

Not so old ! But thanks . Curly

5I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Goku

Goku

Woop woop woop , look who back .
Best of luck for you Smile

6I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

ahahha Very Happy
welcome back
gadenuw Razz
ACCEPT

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

7I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:36 pm

DroWneR_DuDe

DroWneR_DuDe

duck yeah :[

8I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Im old player too, may u know me xD ?! But cool.. u have vip :DD

9I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:59 am

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

he accepted but not for a long time bcz he is insulter he say to me peni*e User just wait i get some screen and your vip will be :
Spoiler:

10I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:43 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Wow, another old player of the server...

Only good luck ;d

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

11I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Empty Re: I want to be V.I.P. [ACCEPT] Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:07 am

J-eeeeeeee-alous?

Anyways, woop woop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum