!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace with dem, who hates me.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Peace with dem, who hates me. Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:22 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Okay, now i dont want problems with anyone.
First.. 
1. Hitman, sorry for all hating you, insulting and everything else, you are my top hated guy.. But i want now peace with you!
Im sorry, but are you?

2. Angry Paprika, sorry but i was not spawnkilling, and i though u have to warn first, but may have new rules, so sorry!

3. EZEL, sorry for all.. When killed you XD And everything else.. 

4. Other mods.. Sorry for my stupidness and everything.

5. Sorry admins because spam for unban. Will not happend again.

So guys, now im trying to change, ofc i will get negative and no one cares, but from me -> Sorry all! Gimme chance to change!

2Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Re: Peace with dem, who hates me. Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Goku

Goku

You still piece of shit on my mind , because I meat you in the server after you un-banned and we apologize to each others . Then you made 2 topics about me and you said "HAHA FREE PLAY NOW NO HITMAN NOOB MOD ABUSER" . What do you think should I do ?

3Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Re: Peace with dem, who hates me. Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Man, for this im asking sorry? .. hahaha XD? When i joined mc, u said '' oh hi glixyy Smile '' then u made team with me.. lol  and here u hate me. I want peace.. No wars in forum please.

4Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Re: Peace with dem, who hates me. Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:02 pm

SuperForze12

Peace peace I need money money

5Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Re: Peace with dem, who hates me. Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

SuperForze12 wrote:[...] I need money money

I don't think as many people hate you as you think. Some of us sometimes simply get frustrated by your lack of understanding and brain capacity. Simply try not to be dumb or silly, that's it.

6Peace with dem, who hates me. Empty Re: Peace with dem, who hates me. Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

I have some money to sell, in case you're interested. But peace's out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]