!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo of a computer table

+3
sF*l Roby_Fire
TheGlixable
rodion
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photo of a computer table Empty Photo of a computer table Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:44 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

Photo of a computer table DSCN0052

post here you computer table :p

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

2Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Like dis? xD Yeah, its empty, i have cleaned it week ago.. ;3 And rodion, u have cool one Very Happy!

Photo of a computer table Img_0210

3Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:34 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Too many pro tables and computers, but i don't have a CPU and a good table and is a best computer (i don't have photos because i don't have a camera e.e)

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

4Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

We have camera ( family ) but i have Ipad, so i toke with it picture Cool

5Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:01 pm

SuperForze12

Can you Rodion show you face? But you computer is nice but you ? xD

6Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:26 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

Photo of a computer table IucAgod8MtQ

Last edited by rodion on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

7Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@SuperForze12: Aw, come on. We all know that Rodion is a cat. Just look at his mc2d-profile picture. Wink

8Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm

You mean clever cat?

10Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:05 pm

SuperForze12

Come on i know you not cat.. cat is not stupid... Its stupid joke

I know you this:

Photo of a computer table You_ar11

Now i know who are u <-3

11Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Goku

Goku

SuperForze12, Your joke give me a cancer -_-
Anyway, rodion's pc table is cool I hope get one like it .

12Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

SuperForze12

I too like his computer.. Who said im not like ? -.-

13Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Goku

Goku

Who said that I said that you said that you don't like it ? -_-
Sorry for off of-topic :/

14Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:40 pm

SuperForze12

LOL If NOT WANT PROBLEM make that:

http://m.memegen.com/gv8uei.jpg

15Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@SuperForze12: Did you drink or something? You're the only who's causing problems right now, by spamming and randomly flaming. If you ever want to achieve anything on the internet, I highly recommend you to work on your behaviour. And if you can't stand alcohol, don't drink.

16Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Apfelbrot wrote:@SuperForze12: Did you drink or something? You're the only who's causing problems right now, by spamming and randomly flaming. If you ever want to achieve anything on the internet, I highly recommend you to work on your behaviour. And if you can't stand alcohol, don't drink.
+1

I hope whatever high he's on will wear off soon.

17Photo of a computer table Empty Re: Photo of a computer table Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Guys, please.. Count that -> SuperForze is random guy<- not my brother. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum