!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets show Flmz and Glixable!

+3
Goku
ThePaprika277
TheGlixable
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:43 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Hitmos10

Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Hitmos11

Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Hitmos12

Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Hitmos13

AND NOT BANNED? Cant even count how much reports? 
Now lets watch ME ( Glixable)

m/image_preview.php?i=7&u=18744210]Lets show Flmz and Glixable! And_me10[/size]

1, right?

Lets show Flmz and Glixable! And_me10

And here we are Wink

BEST ADMINS EVER <33333

2Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Lol just lol...

Poor Glixable no 1 can know his pain that he cannot play the game...Huh these admins are so evil they are just don't care about poor Glixable because everyone including him saying: ''Stupid admins and stupid MODS...,,

So how can you expect help from ''us,,...?

3Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Man? XDDDD Cant say just anything? * dont even know how you get MOD * but im showing you guys, that you give to him all time chance? He is big guy, can speak english very well, and all belives him. Im young and annoying some times, sorry but why im banned so fast, without reports accepted? And  FLMZ, WHAT WE ALL LOVE  <3, he is playing now and spawnkilling Wink good flmz Wink! You can spawnkill more? Admins / Mods doesnt care! LUCKY YOU Wink)) <3

4Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:36 am

Goku

Goku

Sad story , please don't cry ((

5Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 am

let me show you some of my "friendly glixable compilation

Admins / Mods doesnt care!

admins why not kiss him?

you guys are lying me, just want to ban me.. Lolz -_-

1. You are jealous.

2. Dont be so stupid.

WHAT THE FUCK:

SAME IP IDIOT!

Hitman, if u hate so fucking lot, dont start discussion and play. Im speaking with my friends and u came start chat with me, so shut your mouth. I get problems bcs u, nothing else.

No, my brother shooted me, and he sit in other room. And i said '' ur ass'', and said in here too something. Man i knw better im hes brother, ask himself.

i can play with no insult i promise.
---------------------------------------------------------

6Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 am

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Hahahah .... Admins * claps * 999/10... Okay i dont care if '' super forze'' my stupid brother is banned i just told you, why i get BAN for couple insult and im ip banned, but this guy is still playing, and im not jealous.. i will not never be fucking 18 year old nerd like flmz.

7Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Wait, hold on. One would assume that if he's your brother then most likely you're living together.
And if he was banned, it was probably not only an USGN ban, but also an IP ban to make sure he can't access the server. Hence, since you're living together, you also share your IP, right? And if he was IP banned..

.. then I think it's logical that you're banned as well. Or at least that's how I understood the problem after having read the last 3 posts (very informative, amazing indeed).

Unfair? Probably.
Do we care? Not much.  Nah

By the way, this constant wannabe sarcasm and stupid spouts of anger are making you look like a fool. Man up and shut up.

EDIT:
Also, looking at your attitude I'm not surprised if you were actually banned, I can definitely see a reason.

8Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:07 pm

But really flmz got many reports and isn't yet punished?

9Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 pm

My previous post is a collection of glixable's post/comments.

You do the opposite, for example, you are telling people that they have bad english, then you say you don't care if you have bad english. You say you will never flame but you do it daily, in the forums.

How could we take this situation seriously?

Anyways, uhm.
I banned you already, maybe your IP Diapason (or set of numbers including your ip) is banned in the server (blocked in iptables lol) because of some filters OR MAYBE SOME HACKERS HAS ALMOST THE SAME IP LIKE YOURS.

If that's the case, ask rodion.

10Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

You are very good admins Wink! yeah thanks very fair.. Okay ban me??! i dont care, but wanted just play and i dont like when im banned from any server.. But just for ask? Why flmz is playing RIGHT now, where is punish?

11Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Bonzo wrote:EDIT:
Also, looking at your attitude I'm not surprised if you were actually banned, I can definitely see a reason.
Listen to this man, he knows what he's writing.

If you want others to do something for you (e.g. unbanning your account), you should act friendly (e.g. not flaming/insulting/going on ppls nerves). Nobody likes assholes.

12Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

Shocked  for me not fair bcz flmz got reported for 11 times Shocked and he not banned he Spawn Killer/Insulter. and not yet banned look all reports and look the profs i think the administrators love Flmz i saw Players Reported for 1 or 2 times are banned but he reported 11times so if u ban her ip and usgn all problems will gone and server will be good again not whit a Spawn Killer/insulter. like Flmz so you have 2 choise:
1-ban him and all the problems will gone
2-dont ban him and the problems will ever finish bcz Flmz is an idio-t and just now Spawnkilling and insult and i think he is the bigest idi-t i saw in all my life (Sorry For spam)

13Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Ok, im should be banned '' im that all what you said'' yeah... best forum ever <3 Good, i dont deserve unban, even i said sorry and made 9999 topic.. yeah.. nothing.. now all go to Minecraft play, end here.

14Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm

smn

smn

Come on, just unban him already. He deserves it simply because of all the effort he put in creating "9999 topic". Also, I've never seen him violate the rules, so why is he banned in the first place?

nvm

15Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Empty Re: Lets show Flmz and Glixable! Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Smn, ok..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum