!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT]

+3
Goku
Obito U
problem
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 pm

problem

1)122063
2)Problem
3)Problem????????
4) 12 days and
5) Romania and (+2)
6) I want to be a mod becasue i see many hackers on your server and i want ban him because peoples can,t play with hacker...and doorkillers,spawnkillers,spammers,i am no an abuser.u know me i was mod 2 here but i needed to inactive.now i can play 3 hours+.
I live in Romania,but i am HUN.I am boy and ihave 15 years.i playe this game since 2009 and i have experience to moderator.I hope to like my apply.i see the pattern :)Regards:S.J.

Hi guys and girls.i want to apply to mod because...:I played 12 days and...i was mod but i was inactive..because needed to go in other city...to live.and now i can play 2-3 h per day.i see cheaters and hackers today:3 in 1 time on server.speedhacker.and spammers.name in game:problem ???? I hope to you accept me,and i help you.Ohh and my english its better than when i was mod :)and i have experience for moderator. Best regards S.J.

Last edited by Random on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : better look -random)

2problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Obito U

Obito U

hehe good luck

3problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:22 pm

problem

thank you....i see the first time to:my enemy say to me good luck...thank you Orbito Wink

4problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Goku

Goku

You're not bad , good luck .

5problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm

pattern

6problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 pm

problem

ty <3

7problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Hmm, good luck, Problem.
I think he would fit as a moderator.
And as I have seen, he is active! Smile

8problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:19 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

I don't know you but this server is in a crisis....

Good Luck and be a good moderator...

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

9problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:20 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

But as random said: ''Pattern,,... Nah 

10problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:40 am

problem

:/

11problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:29 pm

problem

i dont say usgn because i have next the name

12problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 am

PATTERN

13problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:12 pm

problem

i changed thanx Wink

14problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm

You're not that bad, for me.

15problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:49 pm

problem

thanx bro Smile

16problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 am

problem

Tricky Fox...Can you tell me please the answer?

17problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Obito U

Obito U

wtf with this topic Very Happy no answer... nothing

18problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

problem

:/

19problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:04 pm

problem

random....you give me or not?

20problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Empty Re: problem,s apply to mod [Accept -RT] Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

SuperForze12

accepted/rejected? COme on dont make joke with me.. Good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum