!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOD request [ACCEPT]

+6
Polat
TrollStory
AKKINI
Mora
coldblud
Grimer2
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 am

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

USGN-ID: 103227
Playtime on the server: 4d 2h
Nickname: Grimer2

Hello there.. So I want be MOD 1 (later maybe MOD 2) because I often see some speedhackers, spawnkillers on server while are MODs off and I want kick/ban them... Sometimes I see speedhacker when is MOD on, but he can't detect him. For example some players are using speedhack to add only 5 - 10 speed and many MODs can't see that.. I can detect them very well, but many MODs no and that pisses me off.
You can aslo ask Random Troll or MilkyWay about me.. I think I am not breaking any rules and I won't abuse my powers if you make me MOD..
(btw sorry for my bad english I hope you can understand it Very Happy)

2MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm

coldblud

coldblud

He does not break any rules but he is a very aggressive player to be a Mod you must have the quality to be gentle and actually should have an attitude to help people out rather than kill them all..
last time i saw you on the server you build like a trap around the super armour area and you were the only one having the super and you were like killing everybody (i am not saying that you broke any rules I am just saying you really are too much aggressive).

3MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

i think also...(i have not words)

4MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

I agree with coldblud he is really aggresive,i think he would abuse if he become mad and if he couldn't get armor.

5MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Ye alright I am aggressive don't accept, me let hackers hack more.. Man gamemode is called: DEATHMATCH. MOD is normal player but he just enforce the rules by kicking/banning ppl who don't respect it. I think (and that's my opinion) MOD can't help on server by any other way than punish ppl who break rules and give some advices to players. I can do that both. If you can detect these "clever hackers" and you are there much more than me don't accept me really.. But the last straw was when MOD asked me if is prolem let hacker hack - See log:

Log:

I am online a lot and I don't think that aggressivity is problem + I am aggressive much less than before.

EDIT:
[16:31:49] PM: -> 1. [A.K.C][Shadow]DragonnHUN: you cant see it by eye but when we have same we
Only for explanation I didn't end that sentence because I was under fire..

6MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Oh I see 2 new answers so...

1st - Mora please don't talk you are even worse than me freekicker.

Log:

2nd - That's insulting me... I was never abuser, I am not and I won't be... when I become mad I just kill everybody around or leave the server...

7MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:26 pm

coldblud

coldblud

@Grimer2 MOD is like a role model he after getting a super armour should at least let other people get super and then fight them fairly that's my own opinion and you are really far far away from a role model I mean you are not normal but too much aggressive player I mean ou won't even let anybody have armour and when people build their own houses and stuff around in minecraft trying to have fun you just go in and destroy them -.- i mean i know that's not breaking any rules but still one should have some decency to let other people have fun -_- if i were to need a moderator my first choice would be oxxyy miron but i don't think this server needs anymore mods.

8MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Grimer2 you began to accuse me of I you kick without any evidence.
I asked when I you kick but said nothing, and continued to threaten me that raport me.
and what the conversation!with here I am!
I haven't played the last 5 days...before, I could not kick vip for they have not listened to me,this applies spawnkill...today when I logged on to серевер and me accusations and threats I learned that the mod can kick vip,but I didn't believe it,but then I looked and it was so...
I didn't manage to learn when I have you ,as you say,kick...
And I don't hate you as you think...
but now i vote big NO!

9MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

So.. coldblud if players don't like it they can vote another map... mc_con is the only map where can everybody get super armor so easy and I think that map sucks... really. Btw let them get super armor is kind of soucide... And if you don't make me MOD what will change? Nothing, I will kill more and hackers will still hack. If you accept me I will still killing other but hackers won't still hack.. Choose.

For mora:Without evidence? Kidding me? Haah.. And that LOG is what? Joke? No... I don't know how this lua works, but MilkyWay told you kicked me... Don't play stupid here.. You know what about I am talking.

10MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

And I want say one more thing... I am not the only one who kill on server and don't let others get super.. There are many killers like me. Everyone see only me because I am the strongest but if you look at server while I am off you will see and maybe not... That's about who is online.

11MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 pm

TrollStory

TrollStory

grimer the only 1 like u is nova
and rly u make ppl hate u more by killing them
and perventing them from taking the armor give them a chance to play
u make it unplayable for us

12MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm

coldblud

coldblud

@grimer2 the hackers wont hack Smile because we already moderate the server, by saying that you are accusing us that we can't moderate but we can and we already are....

anyway due to your aggressive nature i would vote no for you as a moderator. Smile

13MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 pm

coldblud

coldblud

@grimer2 look at the amount of people who hate you have voted against you Very Happy , you need to be more enjoying rather than aggressive at the server so people may like you and may respect you as a moderator.

14MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:08 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

By accepting moderator you don't just think about breaking rules you must help players,and also help to improve and make people stay on server.

15MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 pm

coldblud

coldblud

Agreed with AKKINI

16MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

TrollStory not only NoVa... I am friend with Random Troll, MilkyWay, ULTIMATE KILLER, Frugo [PL], Hunter and many more... When I connect I see often blocked super armor.. so it is not only me who is doing it.. After I have quite hard work to get super armor, when I get it I kill defenders. It is playable! I am not hacker, I play fair and still I can win 1 vs 3... When I let someone get super he lost in fight with me. I give ppl chance to beat me.. I must lost for you like me?

coldblud I didn't say that you all can't moderate I am just saying that some MODs can't distinguish hacker with speed +5 - +10...

AKKINI and that I am making maps that's not trying to make people stay on server?!
It is deathmatch server of course I will kill them or invite them to my team..

17MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm

TrollStory

TrollStory

lol grimer
milky and random doesnt block and doesnt kill as much as u do

and grimer what chance that u are talking about u nuke us before we even reach the super armor area and
u make some sort of a castle to pervent us from taking it
if u were a little nicer maybe ppl would have voted for u to become a mod

and btw we have enough mods already
[milky-cold-random-dragonn-akkini]
i dont think we need more mods

18MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I never said that Milky and Random kill and block as much as me... I said that we are friends...

Before I join many players already have super armor.. That they can't hold it and I kill them is their problem...
When I build castle, nobody can take it... But sometimes I let ppl take it and after I defeat them in 1 vs 1 fair fight... I fought with you many times if you want with me 1 vs 1 in arena you can.. But from fights I know that you are weaker than me...

We don't need more? I have video... If you want I can send it..

19MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 am

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Grimer2
what the hell log???
In your journal only what you said :explain to me why you kick me!
and then nothing there is No doubt that you have forged log...
You I think paranoia...I do nothing except you kick?...
Although what I am before you make excuses?!?!?!
I care for what you say!So more than I think you think too highly of themselves...
Not conceited Grimer2 =/

20MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm

coldblud

coldblud

@Grimer2 last time i saw you did no even let Milky super xD, btw if there is even a rare chance of even making you a mod, you will still be a MOD 1 as per rule and MOD 1 can't prevent hackers you need to be MOD2 to ban hackers and Me and Milky are the only MOD 2 in this server now everybody can't be a MOD 2 and certainly not from the start you need to go through promotion to be MOD 2.

21MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Are you blind Mora?!

[11:57:36] PM: -> 13. MilkyWay: Someone kicked me..
[11:57:43] PM: 13. MilkyWay: Mora Rus

I did it after, but I am carefull.. I have often problems when I let someone get armor because somebody another steal..

I really don't know how this lua works and what powers have MOD 1 and MOD 2.. I know only that MOD 1 can't ban. If MOD 1 can check IP/USGN ID I can report to MOD 2 some hackers.

22MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Ye and BTW sometimes I don't let him take it 4fun Very Happy

23MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Lol.
Think of a WAR, that allied forces help their rivals.
Or a Police, that helps the criminal to kill the hostage.
WTF?
People hate Grimer for his Agressiveness.
People are just mad cuz' they can't kill him, or they're killed by him.
-----------
He can be Mod, maybe he will do his duties to be a mod
Just give him a chance, lets see if he will perform his duties well.
-----------
(the freekick thingy)
Both Grimer and Mora must have evidence to prove who is wrong or right.
or someone who saw it must give the logs for their conversation in what really happened.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

25MOD request [ACCEPT] Empty Re: MOD request [ACCEPT] Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I don't spawnkill... Don't slander me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum