!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why

+4
Hitman-ps
Obito U
Tricky Fox
kokman
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

27Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Why I'm changed name? Are you kidding me? Guess why, smart guy. Maybe because I am admin and only totally retarded jackass would abuse in the presence of admin. Despite this, I can change name whenever I want, because I can.

---

You already had 3 tries. And I not wish to see you in mod list, because I just cant trust you. And now I see, you aren't suitable for this. And you just continue to prove it. When people failed, they trying to prove that they are sorry or that they aren't wished to do this mistake. You just begging, and you started to do it right after I catch you. No wait, firstly you tried to blame me that I removed you when you fairly did you job and was spectating the spawn.

I'm not going to make you VIP for ever, because in case if you violate rules I need to remove it.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

28Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 am

If You talking about me not 3 tries , 1. I was inactive ,it isn't abuse , 2.You know. 3. Don't have , try to remember, if no.

29Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:41 pm

SuperForze12

Just prove it

30Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 am

lel, reviving a sixteen year old topic, weird.

locked anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum