!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Empty Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Good Morning/After Noon Admin:

My username is CaptainSkipper09,and I am a Male,21 years old,I do not hire in jobs and I am playing in you !Minecraft! and i played this more than years when i was 19 years old,To be Honest,I like your edit in making this !Mincraft! series and i love what you did so I am grateful to be a Honest VIP/MOD so i came here to give this Invitation that if you accept that i will be one of your Groups and to be Good person in playing this game.I will follow your rules and regulation,your Terms Agreement and Your Advise to me.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!AND GOD BLESS YOU Very Happy 

2Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Empty Re: Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Hello dear player,you need to fill application for vip to request it.
Also u must be vip before u get mod.

3Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Empty Re: Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Thanks for that concern and also how to do also the VIP Request i am still new on this forum :Dthanks for the advice AKKINI!!Smile

Also i played in 19 hours and 47 minutes so how many hours or minutes left?

Thank you again!Very Happy 

4Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Empty Re: Sticky Fox:Re:CaptainSkipper09 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Hey you need 30h for vip,no problem,i'm here to help Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]