!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Skipper

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Skipper Empty About Skipper Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Sword22

Sword22

Skipper is penguin ?
Skipper what you chatting same with cartoon ?
Skipper what you so cute ! joking
Skipper where rico,private,kiwoski ?
Skipper you kill team pengiun ?

Sorry For Tell You This D:

2About Skipper Empty Re: About Skipper Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:05 pm

scroLL3R

scroLL3R

Mean?

3About Skipper Empty Re: About Skipper Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

What the hell is this?

I have no clans and because of this I will tell you the truth...

1)Yes, I am a penguin(not in real life) and after i realize in watching the movie series called 'Madagascar' then i planned to use this nickname in the server and here at the forum. I used Skipper because he is the leading group of 3 Penguins and they are Kowalski,Rico and Private. His a Captain 'cause his the group leader and he got a lot of characteristics if you watch the Movie.

2)I also planned to have a Penguin clan that requires 4 including me but as I observe other players here in the forum, your not as cool as me(not much)...So i remained 1 here in my Penguin Clan...

Also as I remember that Sword was also accepted to be my Penguin clan and that would be Rico but his not sutible for it.

I didn't post a topic for clan because I know some hates me.
But Evil planned a new Clan and that would be known as 'Wolf Clan' and it was already ruined that Evil just left it and I am also the remaining wolf called 'Alpha Wolf' that everyone fears from him when he does rage or something...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum