!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flmz spawn killing again [Confirmed]

+6
flmz
Ezel
Jen
Hitman-ps
Glixable
MOD DESTROYER
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Empty Flmz spawn killing again [Confirmed] Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 pm

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Ok at first i though , he will stop after a few reports , and some people complaining but No ! .
Idk why tricky hasn't taken any action but i think he just needs some little bit more confirmation , Some fresh screens taken today for over 20 mins of spawn killing i have tons of them from the same match , but i just post the good looking ones Very Happy

Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Minecr36

Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Minecr37

Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Minecr38

Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Minecr39

Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Minecr40

Hitman please i beg u dont post i beg oh god dont please please ..

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

What did the fox say ? "But talking about spawnkill, I hope I won't see any more reports about you, flmz." 
Ehh, Nice job Evil .

http://Pul9.co

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Jen

Jen

I never would have expected flmz to spawnkill when no one is around.. (sarcasm)

Ezel

Ezel

Ban him ip ^^

flmz

flmz

that map is just so weird idk if that is considered spawnkill. Everyone was attacking there in that map so did i. Even the other vips , but i still get the report.People would just build turrets in that place and when i asked admins to kick someone said its legal, so i guess i got tricked to believe that place was legal or i misunderstood.

if it was illegal then remove the vip finally im tired of people scouting me just to get my vip off

#free

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Do u see other place players can go to ? its the only way they get out so yeah , Flmz u can say the name of the mod that said it was legal , as far as i know its illegal to build turrets there .

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Confirmed

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

10Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Empty Re: Flmz spawn killing again [Confirmed] Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:43 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Even though is a weird map or something, still it is part of Minecraft Maps...

Seems you have a last heart left before your VIP status is vanished away...

ThePewc

ThePewc

Finally ^_^

flmz

flmz

CaptainSkipper09 wrote:Even though is a weird map or something, still it is part of Minecraft Maps...

Seems you have a last heart left before your VIP status is vanished away...

i dont really know what you are talking about , Tricky already removed the status.

13Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Empty Re: Flmz spawn killing again [Confirmed] Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Oh wait, You have already removed with this one report?
Or i didn't see the other reports...

14Flmz spawn killing again  [Confirmed]  Empty Re: Flmz spawn killing again [Confirmed] Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 am

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

@ mod destoryer thx very much for reporting Filmz i will report him whit screen who i had like yours and i'm happy he get Devipi say to him stop spawnkill but he dont and btw he still spawnkilling

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum