!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupidity of every fucktard supporting my ban

+9
Miron
flmz
Bonzo
Tricky Fox
NiaoYman
Apfelbrot
Hitman-ps
MOD DESTROYER
smn
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

smn

smn

OK, fuck it.
I didn't want to, but I will spend some minutes on writing this thread now.

I have no fucking clue why I got banned and who actually did it. Twice. On one day. Without telling me any reason whatsoever. For over three hours now. Not replying to my problem report.
The only thing I know is that about three mods and probably even an admin support that and don't give a shit about what I have to say.

But I'll tell you anyway.
I made a lot of players play or keep playing on your server, created bases and tactics many players copied and always tried to play fair and bring the community closer together (during the time when I didn't just kill everyone).
Then I started to play for score and reduced the number of players I have peace with and suddenly everyone hates me. After a while people started screening everything I do and reported me for every little mistake I made or just for no reason at all.
And now I even get banned for some shit that pretty much everyone else also does? Fuck logic. Seriously.

So yeah, to all you who still want me banned:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

I Dont know who are you really Dude it was not personal u talk about that u made ppl want to play in the server well i see the opposite i log in normally , u spawn killus for 45 freaking min's are u kidding me The no. of players was like 32/32 it gone to 7/32 , we couldn't exit spawn , so we had no chance at all do whatever u like but away from spawn ..........

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Be aware of the idiot, for he is like an old dress. Every time you patch it, the wind will tear it back again.

http://Pul9.co

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

OMG STOP THIS , LOL HITMAN DID U GOOGLE THIS STUFF U SAYING OMG STOP OMGG , HELP HELP xD ( Mother of all stupid comments )

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

MOD DESTROYER wrote:OMG STOP THIS , LOL HITMAN DID U GOOGLE THIS STUFF U SAYING OMG STOP OMGG , HELP HELP xD ( Mother of all stupid comments )
Seriously ? This is a popular Arabian wisdom -_-

Last edited by Hitman-ps on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

But really what's the reason banned him?

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Popular wisdom Let everyone else decide ok omg Has anyone heard of this bullshit ?

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Make a poll for it , but not here .
Should I remind you all rules ? 

[3] Don't stray too far from the topic.
That means no posts about weather on Moderator applies and no chatter about applies on the "How's your weather today ?" topic.

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@Hitman: "wisdom" is more than a single "sounds-smart"-sentence. Also notice that there's a storm going on, ripping everything apart, including both your idiot/cy and your wind.

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

How many Arabians you know in forum?? Really you except us to know that what if I started to.say wise worlds from from Greece or even better Balkan......

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

smn

smn

@MOD DESTROYER
Maybe I'm better known as 'Slimer1'. If you still don't know me you were probably inactive for the past few months.

@Hitman
Not even gonna answer to your bullshit anymore.

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

smn Iam new to server so idk , But i know dat feel when yo say " Hitman iam not even gonna answer your bullshit anymore. " now thats some real wisdom xD

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

I agree with troll and Simon nomore answering on hitmans bullshit......

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

You're banned because I sent group message to all mods, asking for doing this. You're behaved like an asshole lately, you got your VIP removed. Now you seems to be angry or just careless to rules. You keep getting reports about spawnkill, nobody have so much of it. What else have I do? Gently ask you to be polite and nice person? Meh.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I disagree with NiaoYman's agreement, hue.

I feel like having a conversation.

So, Hitman. That little bit of Arabic "wisdom" you were throwing around earlier, were you hinting at somebody being stupid?
Or was that simply thrown it there because it sounded witty?

Also, asking somebody nicely is something you're expected to at least try.

Although I haven't been monitoring the forum very closely, I have still noticed that lately there's this really high amount of people pretending to be somebody who they're not.
Just because you've (addressing everyone, but nobody in person) been here for a while doesn't give you some divine right to act as a moderator.
Being the "Big Bad Wolf" simply doesn't fit some people and they end up looking silly while attempting to reach that state/position.

My point is, that everybody here (obviously including me) should look at themselves and realize that nobody is perfect. Sincerely calling somebody a retard is not acceptable, and that goes to (most) other insults too..

By god, learn to behave and act according to how mature you want others to perceive you as.

flmz

flmz

Tricky Fox wrote:You're banned because I sent group message to all mods, asking for doing this. You're behaved like an asshole lately, you got your VIP removed. Now you seems to be angry or just careless to rules. You keep getting reports about spawnkill, nobody have so much of it. What else have I do? Gently ask you to be polite and nice person? Meh.

He can get banned for that in his 2 usgn accs where he had vip removed
But does that still count to his new usgn?

He just joined the server with new usgn and tryed to play then after a while paprika banned him. I asked him why but he wouldnt tell me. I understand he is the same person even in 3rd usgn , but he didnt break any rule in that usgn then.

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Well, it's not the account that violates rules. It's the player.

Bonzo wrote:I disagree with NiaoYman's agreement, hue.

I feel like having a conversation.

So, Hitman. That little bit of Arabic "wisdom" you were throwing around earlier, were you hinting at somebody being stupid?
Or was that simply thrown it there because it sounded witty?

Also, asking somebody nicely is something you're expected to at least try.

Although I haven't been monitoring the forum very closely, I have still noticed that lately there's this really high amount of people pretending to be somebody who they're not. 
Just because you've (addressing everyone, but nobody in person) been here for a while doesn't give you some divine right to act as a moderator.
Being the "Big Bad Wolf" simply doesn't fit some people and they end up looking silly while attempting to reach that state/position.
My point is, that everybody here (obviously including me) should look at themselves and realize that nobody is perfect. Sincerely calling somebody a retard is not acceptable, and that goes to (most) other insults too..

By god, learn to behave and act according to how mature you want others to perceive you as. +1

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

@flmz, no matter how much USGN you gonna use. It not makes you another person. (Agreed with Apple Bread .-.)

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

How you still rating people please help me
@ bonzo in which point yoh disagree with me ??

smn

smn

I know my behaviour might not be quite appropriate, but could we please stick to the point?
So, the majority of moderators wants me banned, I insulted some people and I have one single confirmed spawnkill report where I actually spawnkilled.
That's enough ban my USGN and IP?
OK, fine. You've done your job well, Tricky and the others who voted against me. You'll never see me here again unless I get unbanned today. Congrats.

Miron

Miron

Bad story.Bye unk(maybe).. Penguin 

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

one single Poor thing, just a little single report? Should I waste my time and give links there too all reports about you?

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Honestly, I'll BAN you smn in mc_halloween when you used the nickname MINECRAFT SMN with lasers and I'm seeing you spawnkilling...

As i watch my Inbox, I'll immediately watch what Tricky gave to us as a Group Message for the MODs and I read it..Afterwards its very timing then I go back in the server then BAN you!

Reason for multiple accounts and violating the rules Brutally!
Not because of the MOD job but also for the good of our server...

Sorry for that smn, I'll never expected to happen this...
Anything happens, i don't want to do something offense in you...

Grammar nazi! "don't want to do something offensive to (or "for"?) you"

Anyways, unban threads are just for 2 things

Abuse bans (banned for personal reason [of the mod]) or,
Hoping to get a chance (as usual)

Well it still depends on the admins who has the power to unban players.

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Random Troll wrote:

Abuse bans (banned for personal reason [of the mod]) or,
Hoping to get a chance (as usual)

[size=15]

Now your up to something in your sleeve to ruin me uh?
How should i suppose to do that thing huh, Random...

I already comment something and you didn't understand something....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum