!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected]

+6
Jv921
NiaoYman
CaptainSkipper09
ThePewc
Glixable
SuperForze12
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 am

SuperForze12

First topic message reminder :

Usng:126948

Play time: 4d 20h

Name in server: SuperForze

Im sorry for all. But im wait this  long.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

27VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I can't make you vip, say 'thanks' to Hitman's screens. ee
Rejected

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

28VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

My bad to say that he would be accepted
Plus, I'm not an Admin but damn i got the wrong acknowledgement to say that...

29VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 pm

SuperForze12

-.- tricky fox

30VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm

SuperForze12

I never say thanks hitman , and you trust Hitman because he your friend and best
troller eeeeeeeeeeeeee -.-

31VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 pm

SuperForze12

Lol im not cear" to vip but i remember to you are so good admin but you only trust
Hitman whY?????= because he mod and he screeshoter! and him job its : [b]be irritating and you do not wanna nobody gets VIP! why you doing that hitman?
not even try to be a good guy ! i trust you hitman. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you good pl but you do not ever say the truth or do not think anyone!
otherwise're a good guy Very Happy

32VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Don't cry if you don't care about it.

http://Pul9.co

34VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Ok now stop this. This apply is rejected i don't care about your fights with hitman.

So stop this both of you. I just have to say this...

35VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP apply SuperForze [Rejected] Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

As Paprika said , stop post useless comments and don't stray too far from the topic , Glixable .

http://Pul9.co

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum