!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIP Apply. [Accept]

+12
Apfelbrot
Bonzo
Vakuum
SuperForze12
NiaoYman
CaptainSkipper09
Glixable
**BALA**
Miron
Ezel
Hitman-ps
TECAK
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty VIP Apply. [Accept] Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 pm

TECAK

First topic message reminder :

) Your USGN.                                                                            1) 131633
2) Your playtime on the server.                                                    2) 1 d , 11 hours
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server )                                       3)TECAK

Last edited by TECAK on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

26VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:33 pm

CaptainSkipper09 wrote:Hitman already explained it so this VIP Apply will be Rejected

Hell no skipper, it doesn't mean that if someone said you're a hacker it'll mean you'll be rejected. 
And who allowed you to reject the application? Who allowed you to reject/accept any application?  

Have a nice day tecak, i hope you'll get VIP soon, maybe.

27VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Seems your my next problem Random...

I can't explained this but i have no intention to Accept/Reject some reports.. Its a reminder and if someone is a hacker, that does not mean that his Topic will be rejected, until someone has a photo/logs...

28VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:23 pm

TECAK

hi all, now my online time is 2d,1h

29VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:39 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

gl

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

30VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:00 pm

TECAK

thanks all Smile 

31VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

Hmmm. you are big spawnkiller and always stay in spawn of t and build turent and teleporter like Bala said But i'm 100% you no hacker bcz you was whit m4a1 and medic and me whit AWP & HE and i kill you Very Happy so u not a hacker and i wich you good luck  Android Android Android 

32VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:37 pm

TECAK

thanks  Smile  i no more spawn kill

33VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 am

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

accept

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

34VIP Apply. [Accept] - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP Apply. [Accept] Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm

TECAK

thx , Rodion. Snowman Snowman 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum