!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polat Missbehaviour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Polat Missbehaviour Empty Polat Missbehaviour Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 pm

coldblud

coldblud

please tricky remove polat from VIP service i can't mute or do anything other than kick him and he abuses me and he's spawnkills alot seriously and after several warnings when i finally kick him he'll just start abusing me. Smile

Polat Missbehaviour Polat_10

2Polat Missbehaviour Empty Re: Polat Missbehaviour Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Isn't it Minecraft RPG? How it possible to NOT spawnkill in this map?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Polat Missbehaviour Empty Re: Polat Missbehaviour Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 am

coldblud

coldblud

spawnkilling with one shot is differen't but dropping the rpg and picking a new one is a whole new story, but as i stated he wasn't kicked for basically spawnkilling he was kicked for abusing he abuses alot like alot, for example he was spawnkilling the way i told you and when i told him to please stop it he would just call me a noob and when i got him and started spawnkilling him the same way to teach him a lesson then he would start calling me spawn noob and stuff....... that's the reason i am telling you to remove him as VIP so that i can mute him rather than kicking him for abuses...

4Polat Missbehaviour Empty Re: Polat Missbehaviour Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

He did nothing wrong, except some bad words. But he said it becasue you started to blame him.. Spawnkill in Mc_rpg is usual thing and its not reason for punishment

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

5Polat Missbehaviour Empty Re: Polat Missbehaviour Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

coldblud

coldblud

i just told him to take it easy that's all and the bad words are the main problem here everybody just everybody abuses now a days seriously like 4 year old kids -.-

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum