!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

spawnkiller [Closed]

+7
Sword22
Tricky Fox
flmz
batista66
Hitman-ps
brkbkr123
cyclopsess
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spawnkiller [Closed] Empty spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 pm

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

spawnkiller [Closed] GM49hXZ
spawnkiller [Closed] RQJ5UlG
spawnkiller [Closed] YkSGikB
spawnkiller [Closed] FQmsmdL
spawnkiller [Closed] JCRDExX
spawnkiller [Closed] E5b8J2z

2spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 pm

brkbkr123

brkbkr123

nice pic. angeliC AimBot + Spawnkiller.

3spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Clear enough .

http://Pul9.co

4spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 pm

batista66

So its for this to i hate him, i want to Admins remove him VIP.

5spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:17 pm

flmz

flmz

"clear enough" every screenshot with 2 or 1 frags each , wheres the spawnkill? That i killed the spawnkillers from outside and took m4 from the supply and run away?I coudlnt get out from the spawn  for ages. And ofcourse the report comes from the stalker . Doesnt this guy have a better thing to do rather than messing around with me or anyone else , plus he has spawnkiilled a thousand times. I dont take screenshots just to proove him spawnkilling because i just dont really care,unless it becomes realy annoying then i'll just have to do it. Another thing is like , every vip i see in the server, would spawnkill but wouldnt get a report just because he is kinda friendly with everyone and has peace with lot of people so he dont get hate . That shit is so unfair man . Anyways , you can count this as a good report then , go on removing my vip.Seriouslythats  the best thing to do as i get hated by so many people from the server . It was gonna come sooner or later even if it wouldnt be actually true.Seems like following the rules of the server isnt the best thing to do . Even if i do it i somehow come to be again the spawnkiller. How about all those vip people who keep killing me on the spawn even like those popular server people who "follow the rules strictly" would just spawnkill me cos i killed them before.or kill me unarmed just outside of the spawn , or even start shooting after we go out of the spawn even if i dont. But why they wouldnt get punished? kinda explained that earlier.. best thing to do to keep your status is just to team up with the server so you dont get hate for killing people.I think then you wont get punished , thats the logic of the server to my eyes.

anyways cheers im not gonna talk more to this topic i said what i had to say.

oh and ps cyclo you are really butthurt apfel was kinda right. I didnt expect anyother guy to make a report of me for " Spawnkilling "

decide whatever you want if anyone wants to talk with me then do it in game.

oh and ps , none of the screenshot shows spawnkilling . I wont explain " why any of the screenshots isnt spawnkilling" i can give you thousands of reasons why its not.And if it is, please go on and punish all the server. Because thats what everybody was doing there , i was trying to get a fucking m4 and run away , but i would just get hit from guys from the spawn and died over and over again, and when i finally killed them i took their m4 and run away and died from turrets.outside of the spawn. I think the server has lack of modeteration. I'll probably get punished anyways. two words for that " redicilously unfair" .

6spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Both flmz and Cyclopsess can be right.
Judging by the sreenshots: flmz probably was at the spawn from 01:22 to 01:27. There is no moving animation at the three screens. You were standing and shooting. Also its not necessary to shoot at the spawn, supply located below. And there is no drop death item like m4, nobody attacked you from the spawn.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

7spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:29 am

flmz

flmz

in 1st screen i killed 2 guys who stayed at the place my character is and took their m4 , i didnt shoot at the spawn then i was gonna kill the guy on right.The second screen can be kinda right for the third one i was fighting with that m4 guy. 4th killed a guy outside and took his weapon after run away from the spawn.5th and 6th are completely wrong. There were turrets everywhere by a guy called underblue just down that place , i wasnt waiting there to kill the spawn guys. I was hiding from a guy with turrets and tryed to kill him.

So for conclusion i can only tell the second one is pretty much worthy

8spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:13 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I want to share what flmz said , with all of you .

spawnkiller [Closed] 1546118_511762582270298_365592092_n

spawnkiller [Closed] 1538687_511762575603632_1450296847_n

http://Pul9.co

9spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 am

flmz

flmz

so what , thats true and has nothing to do what i think of the server and why i play it. By the way " this server is for babie" that means that theres no "popular cs2d player from the competitive community playing on there " so the players arent that good . Has nothing to do with spawnkilling plus i play the server for my own reasons and what i think of it is still my personal opinion. AND AGAIN -> HAS totally nothing to do with spawnkilling . So theres that one of my post actually comes true , "lack of modeteration" or just not good mods" -->what was that post for? hitman? , it was pretty much a SPAM because it doesnt show anything on topic.I dont get what are you trying to proove posting this. Its all redicilous .

10spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Sword22

Sword22

i dont know about him . Idc

11spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@flmz: If you watch at Hitman's profile carefully, you will notice that his hobbies (which he also posted somewhere else recently) are "Report Mods and VIPs". He only wants to make you look bad.

12spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm

flmz

flmz

@apfel , yea exactly thats his job. But still the post has nothing to do with Reporting spawnkill.He also said to me in game the day i said that thing that he was gonna post this in my report topic , and i was like "ok..?" I think he wants the head admin or server admin to see this so i get permantly banned from the server just because i shared my own opinion.Most of the time you are kinda right apfel but i disagree 100% times here , the post was a spam at least to my eyes

13spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

So back to the spawnkill topic...If you really are a pro as you say in every time...why are you spawnkill? You can't read the rules or what? You just say to everyone that they are newbie's who can't play...You really thinks that you are the best? Than prove it by you not saying everything wrong and read the rules again to see what can you not do to the other players i really don't like those guys who think he is better because he is better in a game...I really don't care about it...really man...you can show in the life how good you are but in the game ahh it is simply just your ego getting bigger and bigger...

Oh unfortunatly i go out from the spawnkill so meh sorry about that...

14spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:15 pm

flmz

flmz

Lmao nice post . When did i say "im a pro" , either when did i ACTUALLY spawnkilled? And when did i called you or anyone else a newbie?

Never said im a pro. I never called anyone in my life a noob, they always do it to me and i always ignore. And i never ACTUALLY spawnkilled anyone as a VIP , they always do it to me.

+++ learn english please

and if we have to start this again about the rules of the server... YOu have spawnkilled me like so many times  , i dont think some guy like you "who cant read the rules or what" according to you , can judge me or anyone else.

And no , i dont think im the best , i said it nicely in the previous post " people that arent that good " , "noob" comes as an insult and means begginner.

Oh and to be honest , theres like zero guy in the server who actually follows the rules without breaking them at least 5 times. Even some of the mods

yo being a lier about some things here . I never called anyone noob and cant play , thats like the biggest lie

15spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:19 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

As you can see you are lying now too you say that all n00b to smn and you are the pro but of course you are innocent because peoples how love you...

Now anyway my english is fine i don't care about it really you are a egoist and i don't lie and i never spawnkilled you (even though you don't know what spawnkill is so that is it...

Oh and that spawnkill is really a spawnkill man just say'ing...

16spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:04 pm

flmz

flmz

sorry , i never said that to smn , you and your other friend were saying things to me , and i was forced to say . Those exact words , " you have actually no idea " , smn agreed obviously.Your english is not fine as seen in that previous post . I agree im an egoist , but yes you been lying about that. Plus you have actually spawnkilled me so many times. And cos i want this to end here im gonna ignore your posts from now on. If you have any problem with me , we can solve it in game ok? this is a spawnkill topic so you can be quiet , or share your opinion about the screenshots of the spawnkilling.r

17spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I am not going to write all the things again because you can't understand what am i saying...

Let see what will the admin say about this...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

19spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

SuperForze12

Flmz not spawnkill why not understand. unknown team is not a hacker clan because I fws shotgun vip and tested whether the unknown team members Hacker. Razz

20spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 pm

SuperForze12

flmz its right Very Happy

21spawnkiller [Closed] Empty Re: spawnkiller [Closed] Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

"Flmz not spawnkill why not understand. unknown team is not a hacker clan"
SuperForze12 right, unknown is kinda pro clan, its hard to believe that they can have cheater in their community.

But talking about spawnkill, I hope I won't see any more reports about you, flmz.

Closed.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum