!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] 2 [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[MOD] 2 [Accepted] Empty [MOD] 2 [Accepted] Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 am

coldblud

coldblud

As this is my second attempt and my second time requesting a promotion to moderator 2 as I have stated earlier that milky let alone can not handle the whole server with all hackers wondering around the server and we the Mod 1 playing ping pong with them by kicking them after every 3 seconds they are so persistent that they keep on joining with different names and its hard to keep track of them I would request the server to at least reconsider my application.
                                            ThankYou

2[MOD] 2 [Accepted] Empty Re: [MOD] 2 [Accepted] Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Uh, today some mod made me wonder, how many persons was banned by mods2 for lags >_> And some other mod - how many players was banned for killing mods. Thats sad. I still don't know how good are you in hack detection. But you are frequent player and not a bad one, so i think you deserve it.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3[MOD] 2 [Accepted] Empty Re: [MOD] 2 [Accepted] Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 pm

coldblud

coldblud

thankyou for that I promise you i will try my best to detect, as for the record i was a mod 2 at yates happy town Smile i am pretty good at detection and as always i will never abuse my powers...

4[MOD] 2 [Accepted] Empty Re: [MOD] 2 [Accepted] Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

Hi Im 1([Shadow]Rampage 2( iD:117290 3( Rank:81+Play/2D/23hour Smile I Want To Be Mod Bicause Im Mod In all MEga Server Very Happy And I Want To Be vip Very Happy Thanks.

http://magic.clicforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum