!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed]

+4
Ezel
AKKINI
NiaoYman
Hitman-ps
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

He attended a player "Gimme my stuff or kick" , and he kicked a players because they killed him .

Screens :

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr62

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr63

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr64

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr65

Mute 4 minutes for "idiot" :

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr67

Spawn killing :

Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr66

Last edited by Hitman-ps on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

http://Pul9.co

2Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:53 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

i kicked 2 guys as u can see....
blockers...
but no hitman is like this guys is so idiot whi\o would kicked 2 guys in front of a vip MARIO  and o mod 2 and i was talking to and ! and i was joking?? maybe oh god....

alsio u was are mod 2 how we know u didnt kick them and blame me ;D

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

3Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Finally!!!!
You got great proof of his abusing,good job Hitman.
And guy which name i wont say : Don't lie now,and please at least use "google translate" because your English is not understandable.

Ezel

Ezel

He must removed ^^

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

This is a really good report man...I think niaoyman is forgot to read the rules for the mods...in case if he know the rules than he is not smart enough to understand those...

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

as i told u i kicked 2 guys and do u think IM DAT STUPIT TO KICK THEM WITH THAT MNAME KNOWING HITMAN WAS THERE + MARIO AND 1 VIP THERE comon guys really ??

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

for first pics Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Minecr27

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Logs:

Apothecary

Apothecary

We all know,that once we all get our ultimatum even if he is in a good way or a bad way i better highlight a bad way.
We have to emphazise better the word cunning otherwise we could look straight ahead at the word innocent i tried to analyze more close the sittuation that Niaouman is. Did anyone of us thought at blackmailing ? i don't think so that anyone of us did thought at this word because in this cause is all about of it. It's a true case of ternederness of misunderstanding if we look closer at those pictures we could observer that Hitman enter many time's on server with different purposes one of them could even been the blackmailing of Niaouman and another one could be the purpose of "I will burn this guy by making his mad and by making his mad he will abuse" everyone of us have our point of weakness . Hitman shoot at his point of weakness the point of weakness of Niaouman. First time when i join the server first i time i saw from Hitman that "I will destroy you" and from that moment i still remember what did he say to that guy. He had no mercy he killed me twice on spawn with USP if nobody will belive me you don't have to ,i'm speaking only the truth and only the pure of truth.
In this situation we think that Niaouman should be removed or demoted to vip because he maded a big abuse, well guys i should do the same if a bug would stay on my nerves, he was pissing Niaouman off by the way Hitman had act this is a reason to belive that Hitman wanted with desperate to remove Niaouman , what did Niaouman apply it's only named Brutal Justicein other routes we can see it as an abuser and in other routes as a Brutal Justice. Let's think how Niaoman would think after he got blackmailed by Hitman after nobody will could ever support him,after he know that he couldn't support it no more he could realize that he have no more changes to keep his mod. Not really did you never spawnkilled? Let's ask Hitman , Hitman you never spawnkilled? Or should i remember you when we were 3 of us mod and vip and Mikasa (he was in a korner of map) and some newbies around here you were slaugthering them in spawn and near, until i stopped you, Hitman if you would give  Niaouman a change you could see that he is a good kid and he want the best of server. If there it would be by me i should warn Niaouman and next time when he will act in this way he should be demoted/removed.
Even i got too in this kind of situation but what i did , i did with a scope even Niaouman will help the server as i wanted to.
Just think about it don't be mad about it if you can see every mod want Niaouman down, or this is only a coincidence ? Hmm smells like more like a  group or a vanguard or even both of them but with the scope go take Niaouman down. It's simply obvious, Nioauman abused,but it was forced to do it.

10Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

To Apothecary: Moderator who can be forced to abuse, does not deserve to be moderator.

I can't definitely say what happened this day. Frankly speaking, I had no trust to NiaoYman anymore. Some time ago I temporary removed you for similar thing - I suspected you into sinple butthurting, i.e. kicking players which you can't kill. I wanted to remove you for forever after the incident, when you slowed me down -100 when I killed you with USP at the spawn, I missed at the guy, which just was standing there and killed everyone with m3. I asked you and Paprika 5 times, damn 5 times to check the spawn and solve this. But I got silence as the answer. Maybe you think you're too good for speaking with regular users? Well, when this m3 guy had ~100 score, Paprika kicked him, when he was spawnkilled few times by him. Thanks very much.

The only real evidence here is a phrase "Give my stuff back or I kick you", and very though one. Perhaps it was something more then it seems by first sight. But I'm not going to investigate it, I just know that its possible, judging by the incident with first removement and my own experience when I played with other USGN.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

11Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:52 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Thanks for confirmed .

12Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

You deserve to be removed niaowhatever,congrats user!

13Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 am

Sword22

Sword22

Ezel wrote:He must removed ^^
You Good Ezel

14Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:54 am

Can we not spam and close this already?

15Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:52 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Apothecary , everything you said is a "Epic lie" and no one cares for it , give us a proofs .

16Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Empty Re: Niaouman abuser. (Part 2) [Confirmed] Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 am

No one cares about it huh, then what if i say i care 'bout it? Does it mean that you're wrong? I think apothecary is right in some things; 1.) the fact that everyone did a bad thing (i admit i did it too) and, 2.) Everyone comes to an end.

Everyone comes to an end, but it's only ourselves who could do things so we could last longer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum