!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Resign [ACCEPT]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:44 am

/read the title/

Chaos here, safezones not safe , banned without proof, server lagging everyday. 

Still, i can help without mod powers, if admins accept my help.

Last edited by Random Troll on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

2Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Random is RIGHT :

No offence,but everyone is corrupted , even ME! Because of the idiocy...of others.
I'm dissapointend by EVERYONE , even ME!

But i realize something , this is not because of ME!!!
Do you wanna know why?
Because it's no more my problem.
I tried to help how much i can even i wanted to have acces for mod because i'm very active i have 7d and 15h in this way i could punish the abusers without disscution, i tried to report as many abusers i can , i tried to make something good , but i see no effect , no result.
Everyone on this forum except for some persons are so [CENSORED] lazy , without brain , no-lifers.
Sorry for my words , but this is the honestly TRUE!!

PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEAVE THE SHIT GUYS IN BACK DON'T TAKE THEM IN FUTURE WITH YOU, GIVE MODS TO THE ACTIVE ONES! DO YOU WANT A GOOD SERVER? ATLEAST PRETEND THAT YOU WANT ONE AND TRY ATLEAST TO MAKE SOMETHING BECAUSE IS ALREADY A CASE OF IDIOCY.
WAKE UP PEOPLE , WAKE UP! In name of the Universe. WAKE UP !

3Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Free-insulters , annoying VIPs , stupid maps , ddos .

These reasons enough .
Resign my mod too.

http://Pul9.co

4Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Oh cool. We haven't had drama for a while.

My honest input:

There's always gonna be problems no matter how well you try to manage a community. From my time as an administrator at Hot Chills I learnt that there will constantly be someone who simply doesn't give a single shit about the point you're trying to make. Some incoherent ass who will be crawling under your skin, waiting for you to slip up.

In the case of a server like this, however, there is going to be a whole bunch of people like that. People who find the server as the perfect place to try out their proxy + speedhack/aimbot combo, people who deliberately show up just to provoke and infuriate others. People who are, simply put, assholes.

I think giving up to that is bullshit. It's basically admitting defeat. Making the trolls feel accomplished about what they've managed to do.

Though at the same time I can relate. Dealing with this kind of stuff daily with no help or recognition from others can make you feel pretty damn worthless and used. Still, I'd give that decision a second thought guys, it was most likely made upon an impulse.

5Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Dude , last time i saw a bad handling from trivial users or vip even from mods . I can't see any respect , someone says me free-kicker another says me noob . What else ways you want to show it ? This parley is for many players especially miron . Ee

http://Pul9.co

6Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Aren't the reasons you mentioned rather reasons to remain mod?

7Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Remove inactive mods and accept mods like ior apo for example I.saw some guys that deserve mod status

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

8Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:47 am

The fire is too hot, i cannot take it anymore.

9Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Empty Re: Mod Resign [ACCEPT] Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 am

It's not about my duties, it's about the players' attitude, most of them.
And i cannot hide cause i have duties, Random is a moderator, Random was a moderator.

When jokes pass the limit, they aren't jokes anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum