!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin , Mods and VIPs .

+9
sF*l Roby_Fire
SuperForze12
TheGlixable
x24
Obito U
Drakon
GodusTR
problem
Goku
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Goku

Goku

Hello Guest ,

Today I'm reporting 12 players . Admin (RandomTroll) , mod (Problem) , mod (Obito u) , VIP looking to be mod (Godus) , VIP looking to be mod (x24) , VIP (Szahotcs lorand !!), VIP (de.gray|DailyMotion) , VIP (-Lamia) , VIP (Muhammad) , VIP (Sniper) , the dick-head (Glixable) and VIP (KoKman).

1-Random Troll : Broke the new rule "Do not build any type of building near spawn . Portal = Building .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Random11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Random10

2- Problem . : Spawnkilled me , free-kicked me .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Minecr19

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Minecr20

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Minecr21

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Proble10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Proble11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Proble12

Rodion's logs :

Logs 2:

PS : For first logs , I asked who kicked me , and none answer . But i knew it because problem was outside spawn and when he come to in spawn i knifed him but he didn't die :/

3- Obito u (Steven) : Free-kicked a player just because he blocked the medic zone , more over he is spawn-killer .

Screens :

Spawnkill

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_11

Gambit

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_12

In progress

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_13

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_14

Kicked

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_15

after that he going to read the rules , hell yeah .

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Obito_16

4- Godus : Spawnkiller asking for mod status , even he doesn't deserve VIP status .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Minecr22

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Minecr23

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Gds10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Gds_110

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Gds_210

5- x24 : Insulter a bit , going to be mod for because he is friendly .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . X2410

Admin , Mods and VIPs . X24_110

6- Szahotcs lorand !! : Clever spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Szahot10

7- de.gray|DailyMotion : Spawnkiller .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Dailym10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Dailym11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Dailym12

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Dailym13

8- -Lamia : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lamia10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lamia210

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lamia_10

9- Muhammad : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Muhamm10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Muhamm11

10 - Sniper : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sniper10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sniper11

11 - Glixable : Spawn-killer and Insulter .

Logs:

Screens :

Glixable : Brainless admins , why you still didn't ban flmz ?

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Xd10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Glixy10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Glixy_10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Glixab10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Glixab11

12- KoKman : Insulter , spammer and faker .

Logs:

Screens : old but still no answer about it .

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lol_ko10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lol_ko11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . Lol_ko12

AND HELL YEA I WASTE 1 DAY FOR THIS REPORT AND NOT SOLVED YET , THANKS ADMINS AND MODS .

Last edited by Goku on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New players reported .)

2Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:26 pm

gds: Confirmed
problem: not so sure

3Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 pm

problem

...I don,t kicked you...I am no an abuser mod!!!

Last edited by problem on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 pm

GodusTR

Random Hitman is a big lier ! he hit me with knife and I killed he.

but he take screen.... hah lol very comic.. random you sure ?..

5Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Drakon

Drakon

Problem can be an abusor. I think.

6Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Obito U

Obito U

omgomg Very Happy

7Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 pm

x24

x24

random u need to know something goku and punisher are doing a trick = shooting for example gds and run near spawn to take screenshot when gds fight back.... keep it in mind..

8Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:17 pm

x24

x24

+ if u watched this screenshots closely u cann see that goku is not moving whne problem want to shot him ( thats mean the trick) and about gds that wasnt spawn kill he was protecting broblem's stuff... ( thats what i realized from the pics and goku's personality

9Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:23 pm

problem

Yes 24 say the good answer...He is my enemy and want bad for me...Smile

10Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Obito U

Obito U

i kick em cuz he make spawnkill too, and u tell me he broke the rules kick em!!!, and how im new idk all rules, liar!!,

11Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:29 pm

x24

x24

only 2 screens ? u mad bro ? xD

12Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Obito U

Obito U

yes...

13Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Looking.

Last edited by SpRiTe on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Goku

Goku

Obito U wrote:i kick em cuz he make spawnkill too, and u tell me he broke the rules kick em!!!, and how im new idk all rules, liar!!,

You're the liar , he can't do spawn kill there , even he can't go out because he can't remove his exit and build another one . "No area for use wrench"

Btw , Yes i said to you kick him . But you don't have to do what i said , that was a cool trap Smile

Logs:

15Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

ULTIMATE REPORT !! Well done hitmoss.. But i dont think that all are of these are breaking rules? But see, 1 reason why made me mod ( omg xD )

16Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am

SuperForze12

GUY'S DONT MAKE ME STUPID

Goku wrote:
Hello superforze12?

17Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Random, if you don't saw you in report too?

How sad it is , Goku right of some screens.

18Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:46 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Goku, i have this signature only for random and fun, with this, i don't have the responsability for this type of violations or problems totally, because:

1º) I can't kick admins and mods

2º) I don't have mod 2 for ban or another thinks...

3º) I now life in Colombia and i can't kick people in the day...

For these 3 reasons i can't solve this problem...

Thanks for read.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

19Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Drakon

Drakon

Random is an admin so I don't know what to say about him.

Problem: spawnkill detected. I have a doubt about his honesty. @Goku you can't say clearly if he kicked you.

x24: flame detected. As the rules say, no flaming > broke a rule > VIP may be removed.

Doubtful of Obito's fault.

20Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Obito U

Obito U

that was a mistake

21Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:44 pm

x24

x24

drakon stop talking like u know something !!! look closely dont be damb!! problem  not a spawnkiller and if u focus in my screens u will see that goku start it !!! man i cant belive that goku make all mod and admins trust him !!! + there is a different between spawnkill and kill at spawn ( or near ) ....

22Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Drakon

Drakon

x24 wrote:drakon stop talking like u know something !!! look closely dont be damb!! problem  not a spawnkiller and if u focus in my screens u will see that goku start it !!! man i cant belive that goku make all mod and admins trust him !!! + there is a different between spawnkill and kill at spawn ( or near ) ....

If you're blind I'll explain. Problem DID spawnkill (2 tiles from the spawn). Maybe it was an accident, I do NOT really know, didn't witness.

I'm not stupid as you think. You're nobody to tell me what to do or say.

23Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Goku

Goku

Eh , I didn't do that but if you sure you can prove that by screens and logs -_-

24Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:12 pm

x24

x24

ok ! so killing someone who took a big tour in the map and back to "2 tiles from spawn" is a spawnkilling ?

25Admin , Mods and VIPs . Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 am

x24

x24

you dont have answer for that .... so dont talk in something u dont know...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum